THE OLD WORLD

Back on earth, raging storms covering the whole earth destroying everything in its path. As civilians run for safety from the mass destruction coming for them. People are using their quirks to defend themselves from the onslaught, not daring to go down like this. As Izuku turns around looking at the old earth, he hears the people fighting back.

Izuku: Those fools are still fighting back... I allow my weapon to be used.

Izuku turns his head to the heroes with a menacing grin on his face.

Izuku: Sit back and watch the end of the world...

Salaam: What?!

As Izuku unleashed his crimson wings to head back where he placed Gaia's heart, as he turned his back against them.

Izuku: You all have the right to see it...

Kamui woods: Stop right there!!

Kamui rushes towards Izuku, but was stopped midway by Monkey.

Monkey: It is his will.

As Deer and Rabbit joined in the fight, as Deer used Buddha's second weapon: bell of all evil. The bell transforms bigger with engravings on it, such as Deer now wearing a red cloak and a beaded necklace.

Deer: Don't even think about it... we finally got it!

Izuku went where the new world was being monitored, wondering why the shift stopped.

Izuku: What is the reason for this, Gaia? Why did you suddenly stop the shift to the promised land? The prophecy... is being carried out. The prophecy you spoke that day when the gods descended from heaven! The day when you were mercilessly murdered by them! He shall offer himself as a sacrifice to the almighty God for the sake of our sins. A prophet shall come to you and prepare you for the path of the almighty one. He shall bring a new child of mankind. A new wind with him! Beating his crimson wings! He shall be a blessing to the world... and achieve a perfect balance among gods, mankind, and demons! That is the prophet and great one of whom you prophesied! Do not disobey my command!

As the people push back against the storm with all their strength able to stop it, as they celebrate for stopping the storm. Suddenly, Izuku grabbed Gaia's heart, squeezing it as Buddha stood behind him. Izuku changed into his robe, as he unleashed giant serpents across the old world killing almost every survivor.

Izuku: Be gone... all of you... every! Last! Of you! Be gone!! And take all the horrible memories with you! Disappear forever!

As the final mode of nirvana reaches completion as the people are dying from Izuku's attack.

Izuku: I'm so sick of all this... repent, all of you...

Back to the fight with heroes and the four disciples.

Rabbit: Hahahahahaha! 300,000 people just vanished! It's a genocide! A massacre! Die, all of you! Bamto!

Iida: Midoriya!!!

As every hero is trying to take down the disciples as fast as they can, they can take down Izuku. Inasa launched a massive wind to counter deer's Lotuses attack.

Inasa: Is that all you got, Ryong was stronger!!

Deer: True but... you don't even know how to control Gaia's blessing!!

Hawks: Gaia's blessing...?!

Deer: That's right!! Gaia was scared that Buddha might return, so she implanted power in you humans so you stand a chance against my master. But instead you wasted your time abusing others, wasting it with a power struggle!! You humans are truly pathetic? Now that my master has Gaia's heart he shall build the promised land for the true human race!!!

As everyone was shocked that quirks were actually a gift Gaia the goddess of the earth to protect themselves. But instead used their power for their own self desire. While Izuku was squeezing Gaia's heart to make his promised land go faster.

Izuku: Go away... forever... Gaia... the transfer is complete. My dream is finally becoming a reality.

???: You're telling me this is your dream? You sure have changed, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: ...You're still alive... All for One?

All for one: You make me sound like I'm a disease!?

Izuku: Get out of my sight. I don't want to shed any more blood.

All for one: The only blood that is shedding is your!!

As All for One tried to attack Izuku, but Izuku just coughed at destroying the upper part of his body.

Izuku: As you can see, I'm trying very hard to control myself just to keep you near me. Yet you want to fight me? Regenerate.

All for one come back to gather, shocking him before he could even know.

All for one: Huh?!

Izuku: If you back down, I'll let you live. If you attack me again, you'll keep suffering.

All for one: You make me sick!!

Izuku: Destroy. Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy Regenerate Destroy.

Izuku lets All for One suffer, showing him no mercy upon him. As he killed him and brought him back to life without looking at him.

All for one: 500 yen. That's what you're worth. In fact, not even that. You were worth far more back then. Much more than now... That day! When I fought All Might, I could smell them on him even in that final moment! The smell of violence! It wasn't a god who took my face... nor destroyed my body beyond recovering! It was a human! A bloodthirsty, violent human!!!

Suddenly, All for One was caught on fire by Izuku who had enough of his talking and disrespect for All Might.

Izuku: I changed my mind about letting you live. You talk too much. That fire won't go out. Just stand there and burn to death. Even oxygen burns, so you can't say a word. That's better.

As All for One was suffocating due to the flames, but before he could be consumed by the flames. He reaches out his hand towards forming it into a fist for a last ditch effort.

Izuku: Go ahead and burn some more.

Izuku added more flames towards All for One, making his death faster.

Izuku: I'm impressed you managed to take a swing at me. You're the real deal, too. But you're just a human...

All for One with the last bit of his strength went towards Izuku, which shocked him. As Izuku turns around to see, All for One places his hand on Izuku's shoulder.

All for one: Back then you wanted to become a hero more than anything, and now you abandoned it. The kind of people who couldn't care less about covering up our motives and trying to act like good citizens in some social studies textbooks, as long as we get what we want. But I didn't expect this from a hero like you. Quirk to play god like this... You truly are worth 500 yen.

As All for One finally dies putting an end to his existence once and for all, while Izuku was standing there not even looking at him.

Izuku: Those who resisted me... those whom I loved... those I felt affection for... my companions... I've lost everyone.

Back on the battlefield.

Mineta: Stop, Midoriya!!

Uraraka: Move, everyone!

Now back to Izuku.

Izuku: I thought you all would try to stop me right up until the bitter end... but what a disappointing ending... now... it's for the end. Show your true self. Grand fortress nirvana...