GUARDIAN OF GAIA.

Seven grand servants: First Hassan, Merlin, Super Orion, Romulus-Quirinus, Noah, Artoria Avalon, and Tezcatlipoca. Surround the Holy Grails harnessing the power to unlock the power that Gaia has been storing these past 5.67 million years.

Da Vinci: The holy grail...out-of-place artifact that sealed enough power to kill Buddha. We've managed to restart it somehow...but it's unclear whether all the holy grails can endure this enormous power...from this point...it's a gamble.

Asta and Mujin are now fighting with their weapons, Mujin using the third letter: stone statue Indra. Now Asta is having more of a harder time just even blocking Mujin's attacks.

Asta: (Izuku...he's powerful. He's not just strong...he's got a good sense of combat from ending a war by himself!)

System: Terraforming is 78 percent complete.

Asta: (He's this formidable even though he's not fully focused because of the Terraforming?! Then how strong is he actually?! His power! Seems to have no limit!!)

The hero name that Inko gave to her son means. Mujin which means there is no limit, whatsoever. Asta and Mujin thrust theirs at each other, colliding at the center creating an explosion blasting both of them back.

Asta: (It's not just the power of Buddha...after experiencing all different kinds of combat, he gained strong skills...along with perception!! He's strong...! Too strong!! There seems...to have no limit!! I'm running out of breath! All my muscles are just screaming. I should... catch my breath a little more...move!!)

Suddenly a bolt of energy burst into Asta's body. He knows that if he stops even for a moment everyone else will die, as he bombards Mujin with different attacks.

Asta: (Move! My left arm! Don't stop the footwork! Stop thinking and just move!!) Flame.

Swing 91st flame nyoibo at Mujin, but Mujin quickly blocks it with his weapon. Suddenly Asta grabs his 98th ice, catching Mujin off guard.

Asta: Ice.

As a large ice attack was sent at Mujin, he could help to be impressed by this kid.

Mujin: (Even a master fighter, take a step back in a moment of life or death. It's their instinct to live. But Asta, this guy...takes half a step forward in a life or death situation. Not just once or twice... but he does so dozens of times! Is he not afraid of death? Or... is it his confidence to win?! 202nd Gaia guardian, I thought he was strong because his specs are out of the norm... but this guy's got wits that are beyond understanding!)

Thinking and dodging at the same time, a grin plastered itself on Mujin's face. Finally, a worthy opponent doesn't have to hold his punches.

Mujin: Yeah, this is much better.

As this battle was between Asta's wits and Mujin's perception. Mujin uses Left Miryang Park Hyeokgeose-style Killer and Right Buddha Nahanjang. As the shaky balance of power started to be tipped.

Asta: (...No!!!! Don't stop!! Don't think! Before pain gets to the brain...Move for the next attack...stop thinking! Don't even use energy for thinking! Move! Move!! Move! Move!! Move! Move!! Move! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!! Move!!)

Not letting Mujin take the upper hand in this battle, Asta kept relentlessly attacking Mujin with no end. Even Mujin used to punch him away, he stands his ground putting everything on the line.

Asta: (I'll put my life on the line!! Ten times in a row?!)

Mujin: (This guy! Has he lost it?!)

Asta: (It's over if I stop now!! Hold out even if it means dying!!)