FEAR THE NEW GOD

Amajiki: How many gods are there?

Odin: You're quite surprised to see the Gods in person. Me and Satan took a liking to humans but the others well I'll let them speak for themselves.

Valkyrie 1: there's no way a mere human could be the supreme god.

Valkyrie 2: Kill him!

Valkyrie 3: Making him bow like the pathetic human he is!

Huginn: Humans are our slaves. No more, no less.

Shiva: I told you we should've never made that god- human-monster contact now they're getting cocky and standing up to us. They need to know their place.

As Izuku stands there hearing what they just said when Izuku's neck starts to bleed from Satan bite.

Odin: Valkyrie bayonets.

When Odin gave them the signal to attack, all the gods rushed up towards Izuku. But in a single second Izuku had tapped them on their chest creating a cross shape hole. Killing all the gods who were there, shocking everyone, even the gods, for what Izuku did.

Izuku: I almost forgot... how much I hate you all... remember, not even you all combined will be strong as Satan.

Odin: You managed to last one second with all the gods from the seven heavenly realms... impressive. That gave me enough time to reach you.

Odin was riding his horse and carrying a spear pointing at Izuku's neck but was stopped by mandala.

Izuku: I'm gonna give you a taste... of what it feels like to have to stand by and watch your own people die.

Izuku gave Odin a death stare to him, while using mandala to pierce Odin's lance and his left arm shredded into pieces.

Odin: Mission accomplished.

As Odin's horse grabs Satan by the back of his jacket and gets him away from the battlefield. Heads over to the hero course students, and created a smoke scream to get everyone out of here.

Bakugou: What the hell?!

Miro: Let me go! I'm not going anywhere!

Inasa: Me neither!

Izuku: You mean you were concerned for Satan's safety this whole time? I'm amazed. It's a good thing you devoured the sage mimir, Odin.

Odin: Thanks for the compliment!

As Izuku's neck was still gushing out blood from Satan's bite he received. As Odin was talking to Izuku, he distracted him long enough for them to escape.

Odin: I've been keeping an eye on the whole situation up until your rebirth as Buddha from the heavenly realm. After being betrayed by the people who you protect and losing your mother... I get that you wanna kill everyone. But when you think about how you've behaved yourself, it's not so unfair, is it? To call yourself the supreme god now, is pretty hypocritical, don't you think?

Izuku: You're right. That's why I'm going to die after I set everything right. And I promise I'll make sure I suffer the most.

Odin: You're insane.

As everyone was escaping, they heard what Izuku said about killing himself after all this was over.

Jiro: What the hell got into midoriya?

Tokoyami: He's not the same person that we once knew, he's surrounded by darkness itself.

Camie: Like how are we going to beat him like that?

Izuku: Die.

Izuku stabs Odin in the shoulder and was going to kill Odin, but the jade emperor stops him at the very last minute. The jade emperor launched ferocious kicks at Izuku, while Odin joined in and helped fight against Izuku. But Izuku blocked each attack with his hands and shot energy towards Odin's face. The Jade emperor landed a scratch on Izuku's face, then launched a barrage of attacks on Izuku.

Izuku: You always take the lead in battle. You're definitely a better martial artist. But it's time for you to die.

As Izuku was going to kill him but Odin saved him from getting killed by the attack from Izuku.

Odin: That was close. Remember, we kept our end of the god-human-demon deal we made at Ragnarok... so look after Satan for us. Too bad. I was hoping to see how much he'd grow.

Satan looks back at Odin for the very last time, before getting dragged into the portal. Classes remember what Odin said to them before entering the battlefield, as Odin's spear was back together. The Valkyries, with a bit of their life, grabbed Izuku so Odin could launch an attack on him.

Odin: This'll be a bit different from before. I put my life on the line this time.

Grabbing his spear with his right hand, but Izuku pushed the Valkyries off of him and separated Odin's right arm from his body.

Izuku: I don't see... much of a difference. God is dead.

Izuku sealed Odin in a box and was about to die.

Odin: Is this the end of our journey? It was a pleasure working with you, Valkyries. Valhalla!!

Izuku's face was sucker punched by the jade emperor and saved Odin from Izuku.

Jade emperor: I can't let you harm the human race, got that!! Even though I was Buddha's right hand man, I refuse to let a fake God like you simply do as you please!!

Everyone was shocked by God, who wants to protect humans no matter who they are and Izuku who only wants people who are worthy and kill the rest, as they escape to the portal. Izuku landed an attack leaving a large scratch on his body.

Izuku: You can't beat me.

Jade emperor: So what?! I can get in at least one shot.

As the jade emperor was going to launch one of his powerful attacks on him, Odin grabbed his spear with his teeth, going to throw everything he's got towards Izuku. As Izuku launches an attack of his own, clashing with each other, destroying everything around them as rubble falls to the ground.