1. Poor Choice in Friends

Death. We think about it a lot but when the time comes it really does become a new concept. Panic and fear really do take over your soul.

I was in a large, rusty old warehouse on a mission. The building looked like it would fall apart if I took just one wrong step on the sheets of metal below my feet. My eyes frantically searched every inch of the rotting room, full of curses charging at me. I was already injured from fighting. I had used every last bit of my cursed energy. I had never seen so many curses in one place.I knew at this point I was in serious trouble.

My breathing became heavy and I was ready to give up. The drumming of the falling rain  that once was harsh and deafening became my only comfort.
Every regret in my life came flooding back to me as tears rolled down my face. I fell to my knees and waited for the inevitable.....

That was until I saw him.

I watched as he gracefully danced in the air, his hands moving to the rhythm of his cursed energy. In a blink of an eye curses started to disappear, yet it still felt as though I was watching in slow motion. His movements were sheer perfection.

He then turned to me, I could see his loose hair waving over his crystal blue eyes. I will always be in awe when I see them.

"Gojo...." I managed to whimper out.

He gently scooped me up into his arms.

"Shhh Y/N.. I've got you now, you need to rest" he whispered into my ear.

And just like that I passed out.
——————————————————
I woke up in a unfamiliar room. My vision was still fuzzy as I tried to sit up.
"Woah there, stay down you're hurt" said a familiar voice.

As I gained control of my vision again I saw Gojo leaning over me. Now that was a sight to wake up to.

" what on earth made you think you could take on a mission that big Y/N?? If I was any later you would've been...". I could hear the pain Gojo's voice.

" You know I like a challenge, thanks for saving my ass". I tried to laugh it off but he was right.

He stayed quiet for a moment. I had no idea he'd be this upset with me, who knew Gojo Satoru cared.

He soon snapped you out of your thoughts. " I had to speak to the higher ups about you".
I cringed at the thought of them.

"Are they dying?" You sneered. You both started laughing.

"Sadly no but we made a decision about you. You're going to help
me teach at Jujutsu High".
My face turned to a state of horror. I couldn't stand kids.

"That is not happening" you huffed.

"Is that the thanks I get for saving your life?" Gojo smirked. " It's only until you fully recover and you can go. Besides you may be interested in my newest student".

Of course this peaked my interest.
" why, who are they?".

"I have Sukuna's vessel". He grinned.

Now I was definitely curious to meet them. Dammit Gojo knew I was a sucker for seeing vessels.

"Okay okay I'll help out, just until I'm healed then I'm out of here". I sighed.

"It's a deal". Gojo chuckled.

I really need some more friends...
———————————————————
A/N
Hi! Hope you like the first chapter!
I know there's a lot of Gojo in here but it'll change I promise :)