7. Confusion

A/N: Mature content

When I woke up I realised something had changed. I wiped my hazed eyes to try and get a better look. That's when I realised I was back in my own apartment.

Was I just dreaming?

I tried to move but my whole body was too sore. Nope definitely wasn't a dream unless I was beating myself up last night.
I finally managed to stand up and walk around, still trying to piece together what happened last night.

Suddenly Gojo rushed into my bedroom. He must've heard me walking around.

He rushed over to me and sat me down on the bed.
"Oh my god Y/N I'm so glad you're okay".

I gave him a puzzled look. "W-what happened last night Gojo?".

"I came over to your place not long after class finished to check on you as with everything going on I was worried, sorry I know you wanted time alone but I couldn't help but feel something was wrong.
When I got there and realised you weren't there I panicked and started looking for you. I finally picked up on your cursed energy and found you in some beaten down apartment passed out on a bed and then I took you back here."
Gojo pulled me into a hug before I could say anything.

" Y/N I'm not letting you out of my sight again! Do you remember how you got there?"

Memories of last night came flooding back. I couldn't help my cheeks from heating up. I couldn't bring myself to tell Gojo the truth.

"N-no I don't really remember much. All I can remember is that I was in my was home and there was a tall figure behind me. Then it all went black".

Memories of Toji's words continued to hit me.

"Making those noises makes me want to tear you apart".

My breathe hitched a bit and I became flustered at the thought.

Gojo's voice manager to snap me out of it.

"You know, maybe this is a bad time to bring it up".  He smirked at me, his eyes wondered all over my body.

"I never realised I made you so flustered.... It's cute seeing you this way".

Oh no...

"I wish you were more open Y/N...."

Gojo suddenly pushed me down onto the bed and pinned my arms to the side of me.

"You've always been so fucking beautiful.... I would never say no to you. Let me make you feel better".
He started to kiss my neck.

This should've been a dream for me. I should've been happy to have Gojo in this way. He had always been the man of my dreams.

But I just couldn't get Toji out of my head.
I couldn't get over the feeling of his hands all over me. I couldn't get over the way he groaned my name. I couldn't get over everything he said and did. Was I crazy for wanting more of him?

Only after one damn night!

I wanted to enjoy this moment but I just couldn't. I winced in pain as Gojo squeezed my wrists, they were bruised from last night.
He immediately noticed this and shot up to examine me.
He started noticing more marks all over me..

"Y/N these look painful. Did you get these from last night? Please if you remember more tell me okay? You know you can tell me anything".

He sat up on the edge of the bed, gently stroking my wrist as his eyes filled with worry.

A feeling of guilt washed over my body but I still couldn't bring myself to tell him. Who knew what he'd do if he found out about Toji..

Where even was Toji?