12. Reply 🍋

My hand hovered hesitantly over the send button.

I didn't want to leave Toji in the dark, I had to tell him I couldn't do it anymore. I bit my lip as I finally sent a message.

All the text said was:
"I'm sorry, I can't do this. I have to stay".

I paced around impatiently waiting for a reply but it seemed like it was never coming.

Gojo had decided to finally sleep. I think all the crying drained him.

I sighed and decided to go for a shower and at least try to take my mind off Toji.

I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower, waiting for it to heat up.

Just as I was about to undress I heard footsteps from behind me. Guess Gojo only wanted a quick power nap.

" Gojo piss off I want to have a shower in peace"

I didn't get an answer. Only a breath down the back of my neck.

I was completely frozen.

His lips grazed over my ears as I started to tremble.

" You really think I wouldn't give you a reply princess?"

"T-Toji h-how did you... w-hat are you.... I..."

My voice trailed off as he began kissing and biting down my neck.

I felt like prey trapped in the claws of a predator.

" If this is really going to be your choice Y/N, then I thought I'd at least give you a parting gift..."

" I-I no I don't think this is a good idea Toji" I mumbled.

" Fine, the choice is yours. You can walk straight out that door and not look back. Then we'll both know where we stand and we both move on with our lives".

Toji came closer to me until his hard chest was pressed against my back.

" Or..... you can let me throw you up onto that counter and let me worship you... then we both know what you really want... even if you try to convince yourself otherwise".

My breathing became heavy as a thousand thoughts raced through my rattled head.

I slowly turned around, my eyes fixed firmly to the floor as I brushed past him. Surprisingly, he let me pass him without so much as a word.

When I got to the door I stopped, just staring at it.

I took another breath to try and calm down my heart. It felt like it was about to pound out of my chest.

'What the hell does this guy do to me....'

Finally the tense silence was broken by the click of the lock.

I kept my back to him as a low chuckle escaped his mouth.

He came up behind me and swiftly through me onto the counter. He made quick work of ripping my clothes off me. I gasped at the cold of the marble beneath me.

"So fucking beautiful" he breathed as he started biting and sucking my neck.

He trailed all the way up to my lips and kissed me roughly. I moaned as his tongue wrestled with mine.
He growled in response.

His hands ran down my body making me shiver. He circled his fingers through my folds.
I was already whimpering.

" already this wet for me and I've hardly even touched you... fuck"