6. Tear You Apart 🍋

Toji broke away from the kiss and attacked my neck painfully slowly. He began biting and sucking at it, while his hands roamed over my body. It was driving me over the edge.

A moan escaped my lips and he immediately paused.

"If you make noises like that Y/N I won't be able to control myself". He growled in my ear.

My hands snaked around his neck and I pulled his ear to my mouth.
"Who said I wanted you to control yourself?" I breathlessly whispered.

I started biting his ear while I ran my fingers through his hair, gaining a moan from him.

In one swift motion he pulled my shirt off, then quickly attacking my bra until I was exposed. The cold air hit my skin causing me to gasp.

Toji took a minute to take in the view of my body. He was so in awe of what he saw, a grin playing on his face. I've never had someone look at me this way.
I began to blush out of embarrassment.

"So beautiful" he whispered as he pinned my hands above my head.

He began kissing and biting down my body, focusing on toying  my breasts with his tongue. Small moans and whimpers started escaping my mouth.

As much as he wanted to tease me, I could tell he was struggling to stop himself from just tearing the rest of my clothes off and fucking me.
I pulled at his shirt urging him to throw it off. He happily obliged.

He travelled further down, soon throwing my pants off. He slowly rubbed me through my underwear causing me to squirm. He grinned when he realised I was already wet.

The crazed hunger in his eyes started to grow.

He hooked his fingers under the fabric and quickly ripped them off.

His head dipped lower. He slowly started biting my thighs gradually making his way to the centre.
His tongue started roaming everywhere but my clit. I was growing impatient and started groaning and thrusting out of frustration.

Toji laughed at my actions and slowly circled his way to my clit and began roughly sucking it. I arched my back at the sudden wave of pleasure taking over my body.

I grabbed at his hair and moaned. I hadn't felt that good in so long. He kept going harder and faster with his tongue until my body couldn't take it anymore.

"T-Toji.... Fuck...."

But just as I was about to
Cum Toji stopped and came back up.

"I warned you...." he groaned.

"Making those noises makes me want to tear you apart".

Now he'd lost control..

He flipped me so I was face down on the bed. He ripped off the rest of his clothes. He quickly climbed on top of me and bit the back of my neck.
I could feel his hard cock throbbing against me.

He didn't even hesitate to slam into me, causing me to cry out.
His cock was huge, it felt like it would tear me open.
Gasping, I rolled my eyes back as the pleasure intensely hit me.

His hand gripped the bed board tightly as his pace became faster. His other hand gripped my hair and pulled my head back.

Growling as he hears the cries below him, Toji moved his lips to my ears.
I could hear the panting and husky groans, while his sweat fell down onto my skin.

"Mine...M-mine.....fuck.....mine"

My body began to shake and my back arched. But Toji started slowing down his pace. It was painfully slow. I whined.

" Were you about to cum Y/N? I don't remember saying you could, come on.... Be a good girl and beg for it"

I turned so I was on my back. I wrapped a shaky hand around his neck and pulled him closer to my steaming body.
I licked his ear and whispered "p-please Toji, please make me cum".

Growling, he quickly picked up the pace. We were now staring at each other lustfully. His hand snaked round my throat as he went harder and faster.

"Mmm cum for me"

My body shook as my orgasm washed over my blissfully. Toji started moaning loudly. I could tell he was close. Time for revenge..

I stopped him and pulled him out of me. He glared at me, full of frustration.
I used one hand to stroke his chest while using the other hand to play with myself.

"Beg for it" I purred.

Taken back by my actions, with wide eyes Toji paused and watched me. As much as he didn't want to oblige and just pin me down and force himself back on me, it was just too much.

My hand on his chest travelled lower and started stroking his cock. This was enough to snap him out of the trance I'd put him in.

"F-fuck Y/N....let me Fuck you.........P-please let me fuck you..."

His groans filled the room as I kept stroking. I could feel him gripping the bed sheet on either side of me.
I couldn't tease him any longer, I wanted him.

I let go and laid my hands back, submitting to him.
He was quick to get back inside me and fucked me harder than before.

I was screaming by the time another orgasm hit me, making my body shake. That was enough to bring Toji closer to his. 

"You feel so fucking good Y/N... I-I.... Fuck"

Toji moaned into my my neck as he road out his orgasm.

Sweaty and panting, We stared into each other's  eyes for a moment. I don't think either of us could get over how good that felt.
Toji kissed me hard and then  fell to the side of me.

He pulled me into his steaming body for a hug. Tiredness soon overwhelmed me and I began to drift off into his arms.

" Whatever happens, you were mine Y/N.... No... you are mine" He whispered.