5. Obsessed

Toji got closer to my face. Our lips were almost touching. I could see he had this crazed look in his eyes, like his calm mask had just shattered in front of me.
I couldn't stop my face from heating up. I only thought there was one man that could have this effect on me.

"Y/N....the more I saw of you the more I couldn't stop myself from wanting you.
I've watched your every move, from when you go to the coffee shop with your students to you sleeping alone at night. I've studied your emotions... I see this fake happiness you put on so you can be there for others but I've also seen when you've been tired, upset and hurt".

His grip on my face became tighter. "I see what Gojo does to you... I see how he gets your attention and love even when he doesn't deserve you". I could see anger taking over him again and his grip on me was starting to hurt.

Toji's expression soon softened when he saw the pained look on my face. He moved his hand to cup my face much more gently than before.

I couldn't deny I liked the attention. As much as I wanted to hate this man I couldn't. The way he looked combined with the way he spoke melted me like butter.

"Toji I-"

And then he kissed me. I wanted to pull away but I just couldn't. Our lips synced together so well.

It was sensational.

Soon as Toji realised I was actually enjoying this, the kiss became much more aggressive.
He started biting at my lower lip and I couldn't help but gasp.
I felt him grinning as he soon slipped his tongue in my mouth.
It was breathtaking.

But Toji abruptly pulled away. We both look at each other breathlessly.

"Just when I thought I was going crazy" He panted.

By this point my head was completely scrambled but I didn't want this to end just yet. I leaned in to kiss him again but Toji stopped me.

He moved closer to my ear and whispered " Not just yet, let's get more.. comfortable".

Toji got up and swiftly scooped me up and pressed me to his chest. I could hear his heart pounding. He carried me to another dimly lit room. This time there was a bed..

He laid me down and before I knew it he was on top of me, pulling me in to a deep kiss.

And just like that I was hooked in the moment....

A/N
Hey! Just to let you know the next chapter will be a 🍋🍋. Hope you are all enjoying the story so far! Thank you for supporting me :)