28. One Without Fate

Toji scowled at the white-haired sorcerer who stood in the sky with his hand held out in the shape of a gun, it reminded him much of when he'd encountered him after he'd killed the Star Plasma Vessel, he'd gotten lucky that time as he managed to escape with his life avoiding that erasing technique. Though now he wouldn't take any chances... not with Y/N still in the building.

"I'm surprised you'd show your face here, I thought you'd learnt to know where you're not wanted," Toji said with a wild smirk.

Gojo however remained unfazed by his insult "Like I said before it is nothing personal, orders from the old farts running the show, though I can't say I wasn't pleased when I heard about it" He said with a grin.

Toji frowned 'What do the useless higher-ups want with me and Y/N' he wondered to himself, though he was quickly snapped out of his thoughts when Gojo appeared in front of him having teleported. Toji's eyes widened in surprise and all he could do was hold his arms up to block the incoming kick that sent him through multiple walls and back into the building.

As he was going through the walls he detached his chain and swung it, he managed to wrap it around Gojo, and while his infinity stopped it from reaching him it still allowed him to be dragged along. They both ended up in a long corridor inside the hotel, Toji brushed himself off and stretched his muscles. He reached into the cursed spirit on his shoulder and brought out these strange-looking cursed spirits, they had small limbs with large mouths and teeth, and when Toji placed them over his hands they latched onto him and it looked as if he were wearing a pair of knuckle dusters.

Gojo who still had his hands in his pocket smirked "Oh? A new toy? I can't imagine it'll help much" he said with a chuckle.

Toji smirked back "I found these nearly 6 months back, they eat cursed energy, doesn't matter what form it takes they will eat it all. Seems like the perfect companion for someone like me don't you think" he said as he got into a stance.

He charged at Gojo at full speed disappearing from where he was, the ground cracked under the power of his legs and within a second he appeared in front of Gojo. Toji lunged forward with a powerful punch, aiming for Gojo's midsection. Gojo dodged with graceful agility, responding with a roundhouse kick aimed at Toji's head. Their explosive exchange sent shockwaves through the room, shattering windows and causing the walls to groan. The floor quivered beneath their feet as they continued their fierce battle.

Toji's cursed spirits surged, attempting to eat through Gojo's Infinity. Gojo countered with a rapid barrage of strikes, aiming to keep Toji at bay. Despite his relentless attacks, Toji's cursed spirits persisted, causing Gojo visible discomfort.

Toji capitalized on the moment, launching a powerful uppercut that caught Gojo off guard. The impact sent Gojo crashing through the wall, leaving a gaping hole in the hotel's structure. Debris and dust filled the air as the two combatants descended to a lower floor, intensifying their confrontation.

Their relentless battle continued, with Toji's cursed spirits eating away at Gojo's Infinity. Gojo, determined to regain control, focused his cursed energy on his palm. With a swift motion, he unleashed Cursed Technique Reversal: Red, sending a surge of destructive energy at Toji.

The blast struck Toji directly, propelling him through the air with tremendous force. He crashed through another wall, leaving behind a path of destruction. The hotel's interior was now a scene of shattered walls, splintered furniture, and chaos.

Toji grimaced as he stood up, fighting Satoru Gojo was a pain and that was before he became the strongest 'I need a plan' he thought to himself.

(Meanwhile)