3. The Assassin

I slowly began to wake up. I tried to move but soon realised my hand were bound to the little wooden chair I was on.

The room was dimly lit so I couldn't make out much of what was around me. Suddenly, a voice made my head snap up to look at a figure walking towards me.

"Y/N? That's you right?"

The closer he got the more of him I could make out.

He was tall and built like a powerhouse. His clothes were tight against his muscles. He had black hair that fell perfectly around his face, a face that seemed...familiar?
I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when his hand roughly gripped my chin and forced my head up. He leaned his face close to mine.

" I asked you a question" he growled.

"I-I" was all I could muster to say.

" I'll take that as a yes" he smirked. He let go of my chin and sat in front of me.

"W-who are you? What do you want?" I whimpered.

" The names Toji, Toji Fushiguro. You're here because your lover boy is worth a lot of money to me".

Fushiguro? The same as Megumi? They do have similar features. It can't be...

"You know Gojo doesn't care about me, he'd let me die before he'd get caught". I lied.

" And here I thought a sorcerer like you would be smarter than that. Be serious Y/N.. you're his girlfriend, we both know he'll be after you".

Does this guy really think I'm with Gojo? In my dreams....

" I-I'm not his girlfriend, we're just old friends you have it all wrong".

Toji tilted his head at me but stayed silent. He looked as though he was reading me like a book. Maybe he was trying to plan his next move with me.

Suddenly a smirk crept up on his face.

" Well I guess Gojo really is and idiot. Who would risk a girl like you walking out of their lives? You really are something". He started looking me up and down, licking his lips.

At this point I was in shock. Every last word I had in my mouth had been stripped away. A mix of fear and confusion flooded my whole body.

Toji sniggered. " Y/N I've been watching you and Gojo for a while now. I know for certain he'll be after you".

I stayed silent. I knew there was no point in trying to lie anymore, he already knew everything just by watching us.

Toji slowly stood up and began to walk away. " the only thing I believed out of your mouth just then is that you two aren't together yet, guess I'm in for a chance". He laughed and walked out the room.

I sighed deeply.

Dammit Gojo please don't come after me.... Don't get hurt....