25. Just a taste 🍋

Gojo shot up, shielding me behind him.

" Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you into dust right now" He sneered.

Toji let out a low laugh.

" You're currently stood in front of that one reason, now I think we both know how she'd react if you lay a finger on me don't you think?"

A smirk played on Toji's face but his eyes shooting daggers at me told a different story.
Gojo looked between me and Toji and let out a frustrated growl. He was clearly at war in his mind. He knew Toji was right, I wouldn't want anything to happen to either of them and he knows I'd do anything to keep Toji safe.

" What are you doing here Toji" Gojo spat.

" Coming to get what's mine but it seems like she needs reminding" Toji gritted out. His eyes locked on mine and my body froze.

" Y/N's not your property Toji, she's not even yours, stop acting like she is".

Oh how wrong Gojo was... As much as I cared for him I really was Toji's but I knew Gojo would never admit that. I was mentally kicking myself. What was wrong with me I really needed to say something! Anything!

" Oh please, if I wasn't top of her list you'd be acting the same, I mean fuck you're already trying too hard to make her yours now and it's fucking pathetic".

Gojo's eyes narrowed and he clenched his jaw. Toji tilted his head in amusement at Gojo's fury.

" Besides, you didn't seem to mind when you were watching me claim her the other night".

Both mine and Gojo's eyes widened. Did Toji really know he was watching the whole time?

A wicked smile crept up Toji's face... yep he definitely knew.. I really needed to say something.

" Toji I-" but he cut me off.

" I wouldn't say a word right now if you know what's good for you" he growled.

" And I wouldn't speak to her like that if you know what's good for you" Gojo growled back.

" Oh really? I'd like to see what you'd do about it?"

Toji stalked towards him. Gojo froze, clearly still trying to clear his scrambled thoughts.

I tried to think fast and bolted in front of Gojo, hoping I could put space between the two but Toji kept walking until I was nose to nose with him. I tried to take a step back but my back hit into Gojo.

Toji's hands snaked around my waist and he ran his lips down my neck.

" I'm still waiting Gojo" Toji murmured.

I was surprised Gojo hadn't ripped him apart yet. That was until I felt him behind me..

Toji grabbed my hips and spun me around so I was facing Gojo.
His chest was heaving from heavy breaths and his face was burning red. He tried but failed not to let his eyes roam over me.
Toji's lips came up to my ear as his hands still roamed over me. I melted into his touch but my eyes still locked with Gojo.

" You see why I get jealous now Y/N? Look at what you've done to him. You see this? This is what you do to every man that even glances your way. You're so fucking perfect you can have anyone you want and I know it makes me selfish that I want you all to myself".