20. Our Little Secret

Toji pulled me through the rain. Though we were both already soaked he attempted to keep me covered as best he could.

" Where are we going?" I questioned. In all honesty I didn't care, he could've dragged me anywhere and I would've followed, I just didn't want this moment to end.

" I guess you could call it my new place" he chuckled.

We arrived outside an apartment block. He guided me into an elevator and we headed to one of the highest floors.
We entered a large apartment. It was a modern build, white walls contrasting with the black furniture. But what drew my attention was a window that covered one side of the room. It overlooked the whole city. The patters of the rain on the glass echoed a beautiful melody as the patterns swirled with the lights of the buildings. It was breathtaking. 

Toji walked up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

" I'm slightly jealous you don't look at me that way but I think if you did I wouldn't let you leave this apartment" he smirked.

" I guess it's a shame I can't stay" I sighed.

" I mean if I tie you to the bed then you'll have to".
He chuckled but I couldn't control my blush.

His grip grew tighter around me and he pulled me closer to him.

" It's cute when you blush princess, I love that after all this time your body still reacts to me". He purred in my ear.

He started biting at my neck. I could feel him growing hard against me.

"I could say the same about you" I smirked.

" Oh you have no idea what you do to me Y/N" he growled.

His hands started travelling all over me as his lips brushed over my ear.

" You have no idea how much I think about you when I'm alone... touching myself doesn't even ease the frustration anymore of not being able to fuck you".

" Let's change that shall we" I purred back.

He spun me around and slammed me into the window, kissing me hard. My hands travelled down and I started stroking him through his clothes. He groaned at the friction. He was painfully hard.

" Fuck..Y/N...." he breathed.

However the sound of my phone ringing soon shattered the moment. We both tried to ignore it but after it wouldn't stop we both sighed in frustration from being interrupted.
I pulled it out to find Gojo had blown up my phone. I huffed and answered it.
" Hell-"

" WHERE ARE YOU! YOU SAID YOU WERE STAYING BEHIND FOR A BIT BUT YOURE NOT HERE"

" O-oh sorry I started to head back but I um...stopped to grab a coffee! I won't be long I'll meet you back home!"

" Fine see you then, but Y/N keep your phone off silent! I thought you were in trouble again, y-you worried me idiot!"

" I'm sorry! And who you calling an idiot idiot! I'll see you soon!"

He went to argue back but I hung up the phone and laughed at Gojo's reaction. But my face fell when I looked over to Toji.
He faced away clenching his jaw.

" Hey" I cooed as I pulled his face to look at me.

" I'm sorry I have to go Toji but I'm sure we'll get a chance to pick up where we left off" I smirked.

He tried to force a smile.

" I know Y/N, I- I just hope you'll want to come back".

I looked at him confused.
" I just got you back why would I let you go now?"

" Y/N... you have everything already.. you have others who care about you.. others that'll look after you and love you... why would you come back to me when all I am is trouble in your life".

I could see the pain on his face. His past was constantly haunting him and all I wanted to do was change that.

" Toji.... as much as my head is all over the place the only person i can think about is you. Even after everything I don't want to give you up. I know I won't be around all the time but we'll make this work. I don't want Gojo hurting you because if he sees you I don't think I'd be able to stop him.... You're everything and I don't want to lose that.. I promise I'll come back".

He smiled in relief and rested his head against my hand.

" So does that mean I'm your dirty little secret now?" He grinned.

" I guess so, that almost turns me on even more" I smirked.

" I think you should go before i change my mind and drag you into my room and not let you out until Gojo pulls the door off" he growled.

" Hmm that offer is almost tempting" I winked.

I pulled him in for a rough kiss, biting at his bottom lip and he let out a groan.

I pulled away and whispered. " I'll see you soon, trust me it'll be worth the wait.

His eyes flared at me so I hurried out the room before he could drag me back.

I knew this would be a dangerous game we were playing.  I didn't even want to think about the consequences of being caught. But at this moment I didn't care, he was back in my life and maybe that made me a fool after everything... But he had become my little secret and I'd do anything to keep it that way...