2. Someone's After Me

It had been a week since I was made to work with Gojo and I was already done with it..

When Gojo said work with him he actually meant that I would teach while he would go off and get food somewhere... typical....

All the students would do is fight each other and ignore me. I basically gave up and left them to their own devices. Besides this made it a lot easier for me and allowed me to start recovering. Maybe I would get out of this faster than I thought.

That was until Gojo returned with a look of dread on his face. It always chilled me to the bone when he was anything but his happy, childish self.

I immediately ran up to him. " what's wrong?" I whispered so the students wouldn't hear.

"We're in trouble Y/N.. there's a bounty our heads" Gojo sounded panicked.

"What did you do and why have I been dragged into this" I knew he knew why this had happened, Gojo always got us into these situations.

" I think someone wants me out of the picture for good and with you well I'm guessing someone saw me carrying you the other night so you're now associated as a way to me".

" Well least they're wrong about something, I get caught you'll go no problem" I chuckled.

He snapped to look at me.
" Y/N this isn't funny, I won't let you get hurt again" he gritted his teeth.

His reaction took me off guard completely. I never realised how much Gojo actually cared about me.

" Look it'll be okay it's not the first time someone has been after you and if I stick by your side you know I'll be fine too, there's nothing to worry about. We always have each other's backs, we just have to keep our heads down for a while" I cooed in his ear.

He didn't seem convinced but smiled at me anyways. His smile always made me blush.
———————————————————

The end of the day came and I started to head back to my apartment. Gojo tried as hard as he could to convince me to stay with him but I just wanted some time to myself, it had been a long day... I'd probably have changed my mind tomorrow and go with him.

It was winter so the darkness seeped in quicker than usual. Everyone has disappeared home and now it was just me walking down the once bustling streets.

But for some reason it felt like I wasn't alone...

I kept looking around, almost paranoid. I scoured everything around me but I finally managed to
Convince myself that no one was there. Guess the news Gojo told
me affected me more than I thought.

That was until I passed under a street lamp and saw the shadow of a person stood behind me.

I froze.

Their hot breath was hitting the back of my neck giving me chills.

I tried to slowly turn around to face them.

"Don't move" I stern yet husky voice commanded me.

I could already tell I wouldn't be a match for this guy. His frame was much larger than mine.

I submitted straight away and froze again.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered.

The man sniggered.

"You"

And then it all went black..