26. Revenge and Regret

Gojo ran into his room and slammed the door behind him. Breathing heavily, he roughly ran his hand through his hair. He looked up and caught his reflection in the mirror. He was drenched in sweat and his cheeks still burned red. He shook his head at himself. He thought he looked like a pathetic mess.

What the hell was wrong with him?

He couldn't believe he just went along with that. All with a man he despises. A man he would do anything to see ripped apart on the floor. All for her.

All Gojo could think was why was he so weak? Why did he go against every instinct in his body just for one fucking girl?
This wasn't like him. He was the strong one. He was the confident one. He should've stopped it and had her all to himself.
Gojo started shaking with anger. Anger at Toji, anger at Y/N... anger at himself. 

' This is why she'll never choose you' was all that was playing on his mind.
He finally lost it and started taking his anger out on his room. He trashed the place, thinking it would be some release on his anger.
He finally stopped and slid down the wall to sit on the floor, looking around at the mess he'd caused. He let his head fall into his hands, fighting the tears from forming. He'd lost hope on Y/N. As much as he felt sick in the head for enjoying the moment earlier he didn't really want to share her.
He thought he'd always have the torture of never being enough for her on his own, not while Toji was around.

His head shot up for a minute. An idea formed on his head. He mouth formed into a sinister smile as he jumped up and stretched. He knew it would be risky but maybe just maybe it would be enough. Just enough to get Toji out of the picture.

He pulled his phone out and hovered over Itadori's name for a moment. He hesitated before shaking the doubts out of his head and pressed call.

" Hey hey Yuji! Where are you right now? No no nothings wrong, I just need to talk to you".

——————————————————

" Did we really just do that?" I was still in a haze from what just happened.

Toji just chuckled and nodded.
I turned to look up at him, he had a fake smile plastered on his face but I could tell something was wrong.

" What did you want to discuss?" I questioned.

" I don't think this will work out"

My face fell. Did he really want to end things? Right now? After we....

" D-did I do something wrong?" My voice cracked.
He his eyes went wide and grabbed my face to look at him.

" No no! Nothing you've done Y/N. I don't think me and Gojo being in a room will ever be a good idea"

" I can't say you really gave me much of a choice on that, I thought you were gonna kill each other as soon as you were together" I huffed. Toji smirked in response.

" As much as I knew you were enjoying it, I couldn't help the thought of wanting to break his neck for the way you looked at each other" he growled as his grip tightened around me.

I hesitated with my response as I wriggled out of his grip and threw his clothes at him to put on with a laugh but a he glared at me I knew I had to be careful what I said next.