Getting A High Score of 80%

Author's Pov:

By hearing Alice's words, her daddy will be in shock and told her.

Father: Okay Alice, if you score 80% in your studies, I will send you to Korea for sure.

(Alice went back to her room)

Mother - What's going on Bill, What did you told to Alice?

Father - What did I tell Sarah?

Mother- There is no condition that students should score 80%, and then only Korea university will accept international students, then what is your reason to lie to our baby, what if she knows that her daddy lies to her? this is not a fair bill.

Father- Sarah, I never thought that Alice showing interest in her studies, but today she told me that she will score 80%, that is enough for me, I am so happy by her words, those words that came from our baby mouth. it is so nice to hear. so let us see whether she will score or not, even if she couldn't score I will send her to Korea for her studies.

(That was a reason why our Alice praying daily)

The day came, it was her results time.

The day was very horrible to Alice, because it was her result, with full tension, she sat on the chair, and move forward towards table where her laptop was placed, then she opened her laptop, her hands are shivering and her palms are becoming sweat, she wiped her palms with a cloth. At that time when her results open, her face went to shock, she took her results printout and came out for her room, she went towards her daddy and placed her results on the table where her daddy was drinking coffee, she left to her room, By seeing her actions Bill took her printout and pushed his eyes towards results, he was shocked, and started shouting like a crazy man.

Father - Sahara Sahara

Mother - Yeah, what's your problem Bill, why are you calling me like that, just a moment, let me come out from this fucking kitchen.

Father- Oh my god!!!, my baby did it, Alice scored 82% I'm so happy Sahara.
Bill give a lovely hug to Sahara and shared his happiness with her.

****************

Alice in her room:

Alice went into her room and closed her door, she fall on her bed and started shouting "I did it" "I did it" and she took the pillow and hugged it, she was dancing and enjoy the music of BTS.

Phone ringing:

Oh is it Nithya, just now I thought to call, anyway, she only called me.

Alice: Hello, Nithya I did it.

Nithya: Hey dude, I knew that you can do it, I am so happy for you, so then are you giving the party for me, it has long time I didn't get a party from you.

Alice: Yeah, that's right, let's do a party, I am going to Korea, I think this will be the best party forever.

Nithya: Don't forget to get me jin Oppa's signature after going to Korea.

Alice: Hey, I am going to study, after getting the signature from you.

Nithya: Please please Alice, only jin oppa's sign please, I am begging you.

Alice: Hmm, you need to beg me more and more, I cant hear it, a little louder.

Nithya: Okay yaar, please please please okay

Alice: Hey, okay okay, it's enough now, please stop it, I get you jin oppa's sign with his photo. okay.

Nithya: OMG! really, love you

Alice: okay okay, I will call you later.

AFTER 2 MONTHS

Sarah: Alice Alice

Alice: yes mom, I am coming.

Sarah: Alice I have good news for you.

Alice: Good news? what is that mom?

Sarah: You got a seat at Korean university, your flight ticket is also booked by this weekend, even your daddy arranged his friend's daughter to pick up you after getting out from the airport, are you happy.

Alice: wow! Thank you so mom I'm so happy.

"Ohhh flying to Korea" Alice was humming and went to her room.

What is Alice feeling when she will step into Korea, and How does she lead her relationship with her classmates?  What is going to happen?

let us wait for up next episode.

I purple you 💜