Checking Out India

Whatever it may be, you will feel sad when you are leaving your place to achieve your dreams, it happens, we need to move on with our lives because it is called life, but we need to accept everything. The day Alice was packing her bag, she packed all BTS things, her face was glowing with happiness, it can't be expressed, she was so happy, at the same time she was feeling sad that she is leaving her daddy for the first time, that imagination is hurting her lot.

NEXT DAY MORNING:

Sarah: Alice come soon, we are waiting for you, it will be late for to airport.

Alice: yeah mom coming, just give me one second.

Sarah: your dad is waiting for you Alice, can you make it fast.

Alice: yeah mom, let us go!

Alice and her parents reached the airport at the time, after a few mins, here was the announcement of Alice's flight. It's time to move her steps towards her dream.

Alice: Thank you so much, daddy, I miss you both, love you.

Daddy: Love you too, after reaching Korea just give a call to my friend's daughter, I text her number to you, okay be careful, bye my love.

Alice: ok dad, bye.

Sarah: don't ever forget to call me Alice, bye.

Alice: bye bye

Saying bye to everyone Alice gave hug to her parents, she Boarded the flight, she was so excited about Korea and her studies, she sat on her seat, and locked her seat beat, she got a window seat, she enjoyed every moment by looking out from a window, there are clouds, which colored with white blue, after some time she slept, finally, here is Alice dream way, the flight is about to fly down to Korea, she was very happy, she stepped on Korea land, she felt the smell of Korea air, she went out from the airport, she was searching for her nameplate, but Alice didn't reach her dad's friend's daughter, so took her phone and while dialing her number, she heard that someone is calling her from behind, she turned and look, one girl hold nameplate and that name was Alice, so Alice got her dad's friend's daughter. she started walking towards her with a smile.

Grace: Hey Alice how are you?

Alice: hello you might be?

Grace: Oh sorry let me introduce myself I m grace, I m your father friend's daughter, nice to meet you.

Alice: Oh hello, I'm Alice, please to meet you, OMG! you are looking very cute.

Grace: hehehe, it was because of my parents my father is from India and whereas my mom was from Korea, so here I am with mixed breed.

Alice: OH that was nice, how did they got married?

Grace: Hehhee, that was a long story, but I say you in the short story my daddy came to Korea from India, as per from Indian company, my mom was working in the same company where my dad's worked in India, later there both met in Korea company and that relation lead to there love marriage, for my mom sake, my daddy stayed here.

Alice: oh, wow nice.

Alice and grace got into the car.

Grace: Alice, I am also studying at your university only, I am studying Fashion Design. one of my friends is in your class only, let me introduce him later if you need any help, you can ask him.

Alice: Okay grace thank you!

On their way to grace the home, Alice leaned down her window, she kept her hand a little bit outside and feeling the wind of Korea, those beautiful lights falling into her eyes, those beautiful environment making her mind peace, those flower smell making heart blow, she was enjoying a very moment of Korea.
grace and Alice reached home.

Grace: come, Alice, you use this room until you get hostel room, Tomorrow we have college right, so go and fresh up, then get prepared for your class, I will prepare dinner.

Alice: ok grace.

Alice will go into her room and unpack her bag, and she falls on the bed, she thinking about college and all, from outside grace is calling Alice from dinner.

Alice: Yeah grace! I am coming.

Grace: Alice dinner is ready, come and eat, please sleep early, you should not be late for your first class, I will going to drop you in college.

Alice: okay grace, thanks

So, what do you think what's going on next, did Alice faces any problems in her college? did Alice make her classmates her friends?
just wait for it.................

Please ignore my mistakes 🙏

I purple you 💜