Public Announcement

MEANWHILE:

V:

I went to the office, the manager looked at me are burning with his anger, he was walking from left to right and waiting for me.

V: Hello manager, What's the matter?

Manager: Do know how many times I called you last night? Why don't you lift my calls? Where were you last night? Did you go to see that dining girl again?

Jungkook: What are you talking about manager? We were together at V's house last night.

V: Yes manager, We were together last night, We discussed the next song.

Manager: Then, What happened to your arm?

Jin: V slipped in the bathroom yesterday.

V: I slipped in the bathroom.

Manager: Okay, do you have any relation with that dining girl.

V: No manager, I don't have any relation with that girl.

Manager: As you all know BTS is the top in the whole world, They are people who want to trap you and make you fall, so, please be careful.

Jhope: Aish manager, don't worry, We can take care of ourselves.

Manager: Okay V, take a rest for one week.

V: Okay manager.

Manager: Yeah, but how to solve this problem, even though posts and news are deleted fans are commenting, What should I do now?

Jin: Manager, I have an idea.

Manager: Idea? What is that Jin?

Jin: Right now, We have only one way to solve this problem, Why shouldn't we put a press meeting and make V and Alice give their statements about their relationship, by this media and fans could clear their doubt too, What do you think manager?

Manager: Yeah, sounds good, but What if Alice will reject for press meeting.

V: I think she won't accept this and this is not good for a girl to face media and fans.

Jin: Why won't she agree, if she won't, she will fall into the problem and suffers by watching or listening to those rumors, It may hurt her, so I think this is best for all.

Jimin: That's a good idea jin.

V(INNER VOICE):

When Jin is talking about Alice, a flashback came in front of my eyes, when Alice cried.

Manager: Okay, I will try to meet her tomorrow, What do you think V? Is it okay for you?

V: Okay.

Manager: Okay, Take a rest then, I will call you tomorrow, bye guys.

After the manager left.

Suga: Jin, Why did you tell to the manager like that? is it okay?

V: Suga Whatever Jin told is correct. because I saw her with my own eyes when she is suffering a lot, it's all because of me, I saw her crying, I don't want to make her cry again, I don't want to spoil her studies.

Jungkook: Do you love her? What's going on? Where did you see her?

Jhope: Yes, tell us now, We were asking you since from long back ago.

V: Yes, I am loving her, Do you remember when whisky was missing, then I went to search for whisky, that was the first time I saw Alice on road, one who helped whisky and took care of him, I don't know why my heart feel happy when I saw her, I was worried, that I can't see her again, but I saw her climbing on the dining table with a wine glass in her hand, she was very cute at that time, I can see myself in her, I afraid that I couldn't see her again, I heard that she went India, at that time, without knowing I felt very sad, because of her I planned to visit India, but when I saw her again in the airport, I couldn't able to stop my happiness so that I run towards her. Because of her only, I canceled our trip at the last moment. I don't know why I love her, she looks like a kid sometimes, she looks brave, she looks like an innocent girl. I want her, I want to be with her that makes me happy, whenever I see her my face likes to smile. I love everything in her.

Jungkook: We can understand how much you are loving her, don't worry, We are all here for you, we will support you

We all hugged, I am so lucky to have such kind-hearted friends.

Did Alice will agree to a press meeting?

Hey guys please ignore my mistakes 😃, hope you guys like this

I purple you 💜