Because It Is Love💜

NEXT DAY MORNING:

Someone woke me up, I rubbed my eyes with my hands, and look down, it was Chinshun.

Alice: What's going on now, I am feeling sleepy, good night.

Chin shun: Hey Alice, wake up and look this once.

Alice: What is that?

I stepped down from my bed and went to chin shun.

Chin shun: Someone deleted those comments and that post within the night, is it because of BTS.

Alice: What? let me take a look, but Who did it?

Chin shun: I don't know, but I think this was done by BTS, maybe it will affect their future too.

Alice: Maybe, You are right, that will be the reason, Okay I'll get ready for class, Just wait for me.

After college, I got a job in an Indian cafe as a part-timer so in the evening I will go to the cafe to work, which makes my mind peace. I am enjoying my part-time job.

Meanwhile

When V is practicing a dance with other people of BTS.

Phone rings:

V: Hello Assistant, what happens? Did you find out about that girl?

Assistant: Yes V, She is an Indian, Her name is Alice, She came to Korea for her studies, She is studying arts and paintings at Korean university, after college, She is working in an Indian cafe as a part-timer.

V: Okay, Thank you.

Assistant: V, Do you know her?

V: Yeah, I knew her earlier.

POV

ALICE:

My boss is calling me, I gave the order to customers and I went to my boss.

Alice: What can I help you, boss.

Boss: Alice, I need your help now,  the delivery boy didn't come to the cafe today, He met with an accident, so can you deliver coffee, please.

Alice: But boss I don't know Seoul much, how can I? Try to send someone else.

Boss: You can follow location Alice, This is the last order and This is very important to our cafe also, so please I am begging you, Alice.

Alice: What? is it that important?

My boss sat on his knees and started begging me to deliver, I was shocked, and I told him that I'll deliver, I took the location and I went to the apartment, I reached the delivery point, and I rang the doorbell.

Door opened:

I took coffee cans from the bag and I told here is your order, sir, I push my eyes up, omg, is it a dream? whom I saw? is it V?