What is this feeling

From this part Alice will continue her own story:

Alice will tell her story:

BTS came to the resort secretly to have dinner, but someone spotted BTS and gave information to news reporters and fans so that they are many people around BTS, I was drunk, I took my wine glass and climbed on the dining table, then I started shouting, "OPPA, OPPA", "I purple you BTS", my friends are trying to control me, but I didn't listen to them, by hearing my voice, reporters turned there camera's towards me and started shooting me, At that time,  looks of V hit my heart very hard, I don't know what was going on, but I felt those looks of V in the crowd, V eyes looking me only, then BTS went out of the resort, but V is looking me while he is getting into the van, reporters went back of BTS van. I fainted.

NEXT DAY MORNING:

NEXT DAY MORNING:

Someone was trying to wake me up, I felt like I was drowsy. Oh, it was Ara. she is trying to wake me up.

Ara: We have class today, wake up and get ready, How much did you drunk last night?

Alice: Oh, it's happened, but I don't remember anything.

I grab my phone and I saw time and I rush into the washroom after getting ready for class and I felt like something was coming to my mind about the last night, so  I called grace to find out what happened the last night.

Grace: Hello, how are you feeling now?

Alice: Hey grace, can say me what happened the last night, I am not able to remember.

Grace: OMG!!  what the fuck, you don't remember what you did, okay listen, we saw BTS there, and you climbed on the dining table and shouted "BTS, BTS",  we carried you to your room.

Alice: Ha, I got it now, I am sorry for troubling you guys.

Grace: That's okay, I will meet you after class, bye-bye.

Now I got everything in front of my eyes, I was shocked and I kept my right palm on my forehead, I scolded myself, omg, what I did? I walked towards my class by thinking about the last night. Suddenly I got V's looks towards me into my eyes,  then realized what happened the last night. my class is over, I and my friends walked to the canteen, then chilinsha came to us.

 my class is over, I and my friends walked to the canteen, then chilinsha came to us

Chilinsha: Hey guys.

Alice: Where were you up to now, dating me grace?

Chilinsha: Hey no Alice.

Alice: Then why didn't attend today's class?

Chilinsha: Our seniors are arranging a welcome party for us tonight, so they asked me to help them.

Alice: You mean a fresher party.

Chilinsha: Yeah, we can have fun tonight, everyone attending right?

Ara: Ya, I'll attend for sure.

Chinsun: Yeah, me too.

Chilinsha: What about you Alice?

Alice: I am not interested.

Chilinsha: Hey, you have to attend, it will be good manners.

Alice: Okay I will.

As we were all are attending the party, ara and Chinsun are getting ready with their dresses, but I was sitting on my chair and holding a pillow of BTS and when I looked at that pillow, I just remember only V looks towards me the last night, my heart started beating so fast, but I don't know what happens to me. meanwhile, my friends called me to get ready to party, we went to the fresher party. we meet Chilinsha and we sat to have food, but Ara went to dance, Chilinsha brought beers to us.

 we meet Chilinsha and we sat to have food, but Ara went to dance, Chilinsha brought beers to us

Chin sun: Alice, you have to try this?

Alice: What is that?

Chin sun: Having spicy kimchi with beer, wow, it will be amazing, just try.

Alice: Last night only I had lots of beer so I don't want to drink now.

Chilinsha: The last night, you did great, so not to worry, I am here for you, you can drink.

Alice: Okay, let me try it.

OMG!! I drunk so much again, I want to go to the room, but I didn't saw anyone of my friends, I looking around for them, one boy came to me and sat in front of me, I was not able to look at him, my eyes are closing, his skin looks white and he was tall, thin.

Alice: Hey sorry, do you know me?

Unknown: Yeah, I know you, not only me whole Korea knows you, you are the one who climbed the table and called BTS right.

Alice: How do you know about that?  how?

Then he took his phone and showed me news and photos about me published by reporters. By looking that, I ran to my room, I closed the door and read the news and comments too... I started crying.  I fell into sleep while I am crying..............

What is going on? why V looked Alice with some uncomfortable feeling? what  V is thinking? ...........................

This is my basic English
So please ignore my mistakes, I hope you will like my story.

I purple you 💜