Sleeping Beauty 😴

I don't know What to say, I was just wondering why V told me that he loves me, What was wrong with me, my brain stopped working, it was stuck, I am in shock, I stand in front of V without speaking anything, I am not able to ear anything, V is saying something to me, I came back to my senses.

V: Alice, Alice, Alice.

Alice: ha! ha! 

V: You got a call. 

Alice: Oh, I will check, I am sorry. 

It was grace, I picked up the phone.

Alice: Hello, grace.

Grace: Where are you, Alice? We are searching for you, now we are near your room, We asked Ara, Chin shu about you, but they told that you didn't come to a room yet. Where are you now?

Alice: Something happens in the cafe, so I am staying with my friend tonight.

Grace: Who is he? even I don't know him, Whatever maybe just be careful, Stay with him tonight, don't come out, I will call you tomorrow, Me and Chilinsha will pick up you, Okay, bye, careful.

Alice: Okay, call me, bye.

V: Who is that on-call?

Alice: She is my friend and family too.

V: Why did she call you now, it's late at night. 

Alice: All because of rumors which are rolling in news and posts, she was worried about me that I disappear, so she called whether I am okay or not. 

I was irritated with what V did to me, I was thinking that he may be kidding me, but I don't know why I am feeling so realistic when I saw his eyes while he is proposing to me, I lay bed sheet on the floor and I lied to sleep, I fall into sleep.

V:

I was thinking about Alice, I roll my body from my left side to my right side on the bed, I peeked at Alice, she was sleeping like a kid, she is very beautiful while sleeping, she kept smiling face while sleeping, I want to look her until the moon turns down.

NEXT DAY MORNING:

I realized that it was already 8'o clock in the morning, I woke up and I went to the restroom to fresh up, When I was cleaning my face, I looked at myself in the mirror, I remember what V told me last night, I came back to my sense.

V: Alice, breakfast ready come on.

Alice: Thank you, but I have to leave now, bye.

V: Where are you going?

Where are going Alice asked V, he came towards me, near to me, I walked myself back. again he stepped forward towards me and told me.