Purple You Army 💜

POV:

Alice's:

We got ready and we want to leave the hospital, the BTS manager came to us.

Manager: There are so many reporters near the hospital at the entrance, so, we shall go from the back door of the hospital.

V: Hmmm, Yeah, Okay.

Alice: No, manager, we will go from the main door.

Manager: It will be a risk if you are caught by reporters.

V: Yes, Alice, I don't want you hurting again and again.

Alice: As we promised each other, we should face any problem together right, let's do it.

V: Are you sure.

Alice: Yes, I am sure.

V: Let's go.

He gave me his hand to hold, we held our hands together and walked towards the hospital's main door.

I covered my face with a mask, every reporter questioning us, I am scared, words from reporters are killing my ears, I felt like nervous, I shook my head, I have to do this, V gave me a look, he took earbuds from his pocket and kept them in my ears, and played music " life goes on", it is my fav song of BTS.

He holds me and took me to the car, We entered the car, I saw a few girl fans are screaming with boards on their hands, for a sec I felt that "is it am I doing it right?", me and V sat backside in the car, he took my shoulder and dragged me to lea...

He holds me and took me to the car, We entered the car, I saw a few girl fans are screaming with boards on their hands, for a sec I felt that "is it am I doing it right?", me and V sat backside in the car, he took my shoulder and dragged me to lean on his chest, I wrapped my hands on his waist and hugged him, he patted my shoulder.

V: Are you okay, Alice.

Alice: I'm Okay.

We reached apartments where BTS leave together even there has a separate house for each. Suga, RM, Jimin, Jhope, Jin, Jungkook are sitting on a sofa, we entered the room.

Jungkook: Oh, you are back.

Suga: How are you feeling now?

Jimin: Is everything okay?

Rm: Go and take a rest, Alice.

Alice: I am fine, thank you all for being with us these days, you are the best, more than best.

Jin: ohhhh, My sister in law was talking sweet words.

V: It was because of me, hehehhehehe, okay, we have something to tell you guys.

Jhope: ohh, what is that?

Jungkook: Tell us soon, I can't wait.

V: We got approval from our parents, my parents and Alice's parents agreed with our relationship.