I Want You💜💜

Next day morning:

I am so sleepy, I was so drowsy, my phone rang, I picked up without looking screen.

Alice: Hello.

??: Hello Alice, How are you?

Alice: I am fine, How are you, daddy?

Bill(Alice's dad): I am good Alice.

I want to say about our relationship with my dad, but I stopped by thinking about his health condition.

Alice: How is your health daddy.

Bill: It's good ma.

Alice: I had some work to do, I will call you later.

I sat on my bed covering my legs with a bedsheet, I was thinking about V and those lovely moments that we spend last night, I don't know why I  felt that someone followed us. I got down from my bed and got ready for college. as I was walking to class, everyone whispering by looking at their mobiles, I went into class, my friends came to me.

Ara: Alice, Alice, did you see this?

Alice: What is that?

Chinshu: I think someone was followed you.

Alice: Following me? what are you talking about? I didn't get you.

Ara opened her phone and gave it to me, I looked at it, I was shocked, it was our photo, V was very clear in that photo but I am not clear because the photo was taken from my backside and only my back was clear on that photo, and written as

"V has a girlfriend? who is she? is it a blind date?"

I got scared, everyone in the class is reading that news and giving comments, some are good comments and some are bad comments, I ran to my room and I locked myself in the room, V called me but I didn't pick up, everyone calling me but I didn't lift my phone, Ara and chinshu are shouted at me to open the door, I sat on my bed with folded hands and bent my head on my knees, I started crying, my friends are knocking the door, I didn't open, V is calling me again but I didn't lift my phone.