Couple Letters

I learn that whisky is a puppy that I helped long back ago, so V was loving me from long back, I took whisky into my hands, he sat in my hands very comfortably, suddenly he run towards the bedroom, I followed him, whisky climbed on a table and pushing box with his foot, I understood that whisky wants me to open that box, so I took the box into my hands, I opened it, there was a note inside it written as.

"Here you go with my second gift for you my dear, did you like it? I will be missing your facial expression, wait for me, please. I love you".

                                                                                 ~Your's V.

After reading the note, I felt happy because to be loved by such a lovely person, I kept note aside, and it was a bracelet with two letters A and V, the bracelet which I forgot in BTS house and V combined our both names first letter, I was surprised, it was soo nice.

Meanwhile:

Meanwhile:

V:

We finished our song, it's too late, I know Alice will be waiting for me, did she see my gift. while I was thinking about Alice, suddenly someone pushed me aside, I turned my head, "it was Jin"

V: Hey Jin, Why are pushing me?

Jin: Nowadays you are not in this world, everything is okay?

V: All good, Why are you asking?

Jungkook: Hey V, We heard something from someone, What going on?

V: What you are talking about?

Jimin: Assistant told us that you ordered to decorate your house with balloons, what's the matter?

V: Aishhhh, this assistant, why can't shut his mouth.

Jhope: As you know what we are going to do if you won't spit out the truth.

V: Okay, okay, please be calm, I proposed to Alice last night.

Re: What the fuck??? What did she tell?