Proposal💜💜

After meeting:

"I'll have to deal with media, Can you please drop Alice," told the manager to V.

V dropped me at my room.

Alice: V, I am so sorry for everything and thank you for being with me these days, see you soon.

V: When you are going to meet me again? shall we meet tonight?

I looked up towards V with a blushing smile, I was confused about whether to go or not? My brain is saying not to go but My heart is saying to go.

Alice: Okay, let me call you, safe drive, text me after reaching home, bye.

V: Sure, I will be waiting for your call, Bye.

I freshened up and sat on a chair, my flash black came in front of my eyes, When V kissed me when he hugged me when he gave support when he gave his shoulder to lean my head on him, OMG!!! Am I  falling for V, What is this feeling, I don't know What's going with me, but I love this feeling, I realized that I am loving V. finally one day I will keep out my feeling towards him? While I was thinking about V, he called me.

Alice: Hello V.

V: Alice shall I pick you up.

Alice: I didn't even tell you to come, now you are telling me that you will pick me up.

V: Okay, Then get ready and come down.

Alice: Wait, Where are you now?

I went near the window, I opened the window, I peeked out.

I saw V standing near the car, I felt very happy seeing him, I ran and went to him

Alice: When did you come? I said I would call you.

V: I didn't leave from here.

Alice: What? Have you been here for so long? Are you crazy?

V: If you're changing your mind after I'm gone so that I was waiting here for your call.