Korean Beauty

Alice heard a voice and turn around to look at him, he came near Alice and started talking with her.

Alice: Excuse me, who are you, man?

Chilinsha - Hey Alice, I am Chilinsha, I am Grace's friend.

His face is blushing while is talking to Alice.

Alice: Oh you are that person, nice to meet you, man.

Ara: Okay then Alice, we will leave, we will meet you, tomorrow guys, bye-bye.

Alice and chilinsha were talking and came out from college.

Alice: Yeah, I have one doubt if you don't mind can I ask you?

Chilinsha: Yeah Alice, you are my friend now, you can ask me anything.

Alice: You are looking like Indian, but why your name is in Korean.

Chilinsha: Heheheh, my daddy was Korean my mom was Indian, because of that I am like this.

Alice: Oh nice, sounds good.

Alice and Chilinsha were talking and walking towards the college exist gate, suddenly grace came with her car, she stepped down from the car and told hey to both Alice and Chilinsha, Chilinsha run towards grace and hugged her and told "I miss you baby", Alice didn't get anything in her mind, because she doesn't know what's going on. Chilinsha observed Alice looks towards him and grace.

 Chilinsha observed Alice looks towards him and grace

Chilinsha: hehhe, we are in a relationship.

Grace: That's enough!!

Alice: OMG!! Wow, crazy couple.

Grace: hey, it's not like that Alice, so do you have any plans tonight, if not we can roam Seoul.

Alice: Sure let's go.

Grace: Alice in winter Seoul will be the best place in Korea, it is snow time, you can feel it in winter, and Seoul is an amazing place. Blowing snow will be cool.

Alice: Oh! I use to see it in kdrama, but I am seeing it real later.

Alice, Grace, chilinsha will be talking and driving the car towards Seoul tower.

Alice: Wow, this place is amazing.

Grace: This place is very special for lovers and couples.

Chilinsha: If lovers lock the padlock to that railing together, that means that couple never breakup till their last breath. Many people trust this.

Alice: Wow, really, so nice, can you take me one picture here with the background too

Alice took pictures of Chilinsha and Grace.

After few hours

Grace: OMG!!! It's too late, let us go home, you need to shift all your stuff to the hostel.

Alice: Almost I forgot about that thing, thanks for remembering me, let's go.

Next day morning:

Alice will wake up early in the morning and she packed all the things and went to college with Grace, by seeing Chilinsha near the hostel, Alice told grace "see your handsome boyfriend is waiting for you Grace". Alice grace will go into the room and shift all things to the room, Alice loves her room, she get a look balcony, she can see the whole collage from her balcony, and she wants to enjoy that view. After that, she will get down in front of the hostel and say thank you Chilinsha, Grace.

Alice: Grace, Chilinsha thank you so much for helping me.

Grace: Heheh, we are friends Alice, friends should help friends right? Don't ever say thanks to us, okay, time to class, I will be leaving.

Grace went towards Alice and hugged her and say bye to Alice.

Grace: Hey, Alice I forgot to say something to you, ha, tonight we shall go to dinner, get be ready, and I'll be waiting for you, okay, bye-bye.

Alice: Ha, sure Grace.

Then Grace and Chilinsha will go to class, Alice went to the room and unpack her things, while she is unpacking, Ara, Chinshu open the door.

Ara: Hey Alice,  you are our roommate.

Chin sun: oh! So we can have dinner together tonight.

Alice: Oh sorry I have an appointment with my friends, will plan next time.

Phone rings:

Grace called Alice and say to come down from the room, and there went to the resort for dinner.

Alice: Grace, where is Chilinsha?

Grace: He will go directly.

Alice: Ha, okay.

Grace and Alice reached to resort and Chilinsha booked the table, they sat together and called the waiter, Alice orderer fried chicken with wine too, she was drunken too much, all of the sudden there was a crowd, behind Alice, those people are shouting " BTS, BTS, BTS", then Alice's face turns into pink color on her cheeks, and she took her wine glass, climbed on the table, and started shouting "BTS, BTS, BTS, Oppa Oppa " she shouted.

So will Alice meet BTS? Who is her crush in BTS? Will BTS notice Alice? Wait and see, bye-bye ..........

Please ignore my mistakes 🙏

I purple you 💜