Shocking

We peeked out from the door, there is no one, I got a call from grace, I picked up.

Alice: Hello grace.

Grace: Hello Alice, Where are you, I and Chilinsha will pick you up.

Alice: Yeah,  We didn't start till, I will text you after we will start, I text to a location where reporters can't reach us.

Grace: Haa, okay be careful while coming.

Alice: ha, sure, bye

We looked around and walked towards the car carefully, I hold V's wrist with tension, my palms become wet.

V: Hey Alice, don't worry, I am with you.

Finally, we escaped from reporters.

V: Alice, Do you know how to drive? do you have a driving license?

Alice: I know how to drive, but I don't have a driving license.

V: Oh, I will only drive then.

Alice: Ahh, I forgot about your hand, I don't think it will be okay if you drive, I will only drive.

V: I m okay now, I'll drive.

Alice: Okay.

We get in a car after a few mins, I called Grace to tell them where to meet me.

Alice: Grace I texted the location, come there, I will be there within 10 mins.

We almost reached, I didn't see Grace at that place, so I called her.

Alice: Grace where are you, I can't see you.

Grace: I'm here, look at your left side.

Alice: Yeah, I got you.

Grace: Alice, How are you, Is everything, okay, let me look at you around, Okay nothing happens to you, I am happy, Who is this boy.

Alice: Haa, He only saved me last night, I stayed in his house last night.

Grace: Oh, Thank you so much man, nice to meet you, if you want any help at any time you can ask me, I will help you.

V looked at his surroundings and he removed his mask and his cap, Grace looked at V and fainted. Chilinsha was shocked by seeing V ( the most handsome boy of BTS), Chilinsha went to Grace to wake up her.

 Chilinsha was shocked by seeing V ( the most handsome boy of BTS), Chilinsha went to Grace to wake up her

Chilinsha: Grace, Grace, wake up, wait I will get water.

Alice: Grace, Grace.

Chilinsha got water and sprinkle it on her face, she slowly opened her eyes, she was shocked.

Grace: Alice, Am I in a dream or else is it true whom I am looking now.

V: it's me, V.

Grace: You stayed with BTS V the whole night? What's wrong with me, oh my god, so is it really that you both are in a relationship.

Alice: Grace, What are you talking about? no relationship between us.

V: Yes Ms. Grace, We are in a relationship.

Alice: Again and again, Why you are lying.

While I was shouting at V, He got a call, He looked at his phone screen and He didn't pick it up, He came near to me, He grabs my waist and kissed me.

V: I have things to do, see you later Alice, bye-bye, I love you.

I started shouting, but he ran towards his car and left from there, Grace and Chilinsha kept their face in shock, I shouted at them to start the car, We are on the way to college, Grace started asking me questions.

Grace: Are you guys in a relationship? When did you start dating him? Why do you call him to lunch?

Alice: Can you please stop asking fucking questions, there is nothing that you guys are thinking, I don't have any relationship with V, I am not loving him, I don't know Why he is doing this to me, right now I am in confusion, I don't what was going on in my life, aside I have to submit the project, I don't know What to do and you are asking me just fucking questions without knowing my situation, I will give all answers for your questions after submitting the project, okay.

Grace: Oh-oh,  cool down, I am not asking you anything, don't put fire on your head. 

Alice: I am worried if I can't submit the project at the time, it is late too.

Does Alice's feelings towards V are changing or because of problems she is thinking like that?

Hey guys 😊 please ignore my mistakes 🙂

I purple you 💜

Please vote for me if you like