Room Romance🥰

V dropped me in my room, I knock on the door Ara opened the door and we spoke for a long time, there went to sleep, I got a call from Nithya.

Alice: Hello Nithya, How are you doing?

Nithya: Hey baby, What was going with you in  Korea, everything is okay?

Alice: I am fine but Why did you ask me?

Nithya: I saw you in news recently, so I call to you.

Alice: Nithya, Did my parents know about this?

Nithya: No, They don't know, so don't worry.

Alice: Make sure that they don't see my stuff, Please.

Nithya: I am here, nothing to worry about, so What's going on.

Alice: They are lots of stuff to share with you, Do you have time now.

Nithya: I am free, We can talk.

So I explained everything about what happened between me and V to Nithya.

Nithya: Alice, Are you serious? you are not making me a fool, right?

Alice: No, Why will I fool you Nithya.

Nithya: Seriously, so BTS V is going to be my brother-in-law, Oh my god, I can't believe myself, let me pinch my hand, oh, it's not a dream.

Alice: heheheheh, Okay Nithya, it's too late now, I will sleep now, see you later.

Nithya: Sure, Are you planning to talk with uncle and aunty about your relationship with V.

Alice: Not now Nithya.

Nithya: Good night.

Alice: bye-bye.

Next day morning:

I got a message from V
(message):

I got a message from V (message):

V: Hey baby, morning.

Alice: Good morning.

V: How about breakfast?

Alice: I have to fresh up and then cook something by myself.

I was interrupted by someone who is knocking on the door, as I know Ara and Chinshun went on a trip with their school friends, They won't come until two days, Then who will be knocking on the door, I stopped typing and went to open the door, I opened the door and wondered by seeing him, " It was V again with black clothes covered his whole body", I screamed and fall on him, he hugged me tightly.