Coffee Maker☕

I gave coffee to everyone and I want to go to my room, it was too late, I took my phone with my right hand, then only V and Jimin came to the living room.

V(INNER VOICE):

(Why Alice is leaving so soon, I just want her to be here with me for a few more mins, What should I do to stay her here)

Jin: Alice are you leaving? Then what about V's coffee?

Alice: Coffee? V's coffee, I drank his coffee, if he wants I will place an order for him.

V(INNER VOICE)

( wow, what an idea jin, you helped me thank you)

V: Yeah, I forgot about my coffee, I told you to taste it, but not to drink, I can't wait for coffee, I need coffee right now, I don't know What are you going to do Alice, I want my coffee.

Alice: Right now, from where should I get coffee for you, sir?

RM: Chill guys, Why are taking this so seriously, Alice Do you know how to make coffee?

Alice: Why I don't know, How to make coffee, of course I know.

RM: That sounds good, Then why don't you prepare coffee for V now.

V: Yeah, You have to prepare coffee for me, If not you will lose your job.

Alice: What? How can I do without ingredients?

Jin: Don't worry about ingredients, You can see them in the kitchen.

I took a long breath, I went to the kitchen and I started searching for coffee powder, I got milk because it will be there in the refrigerator, I started making coffee, Jin Oppa came to me and He helped me in searching for coffee powder, while he was taking coffee from the cupboard, then I learn that why people say he is WWH ( worldwide handsome), and he is looking so sexy, I can't take eyes from Jin Oppa, and he started talking to me " here it is", "coffee".

Jin: Do you need any help.

Alice: Oh, Thank you for your help, sir.

Jin: Yeah, are you a fan of BTS right, then who is your bias in us?

Alice: heheh, it's you, sir.

Jin: Oh, really, I have a pretty lady as my fan.

OMG!! I started blushing, and I asked him for his signature, by listening to my words, Jin came near to me, We are about to tough our bodies, omg!! he is coming to me, my heartbeat falls, but he stopped and told " Oh, you want my sign" with his sexy voice, His looks and voice melted my heart like ice cream.  I don't know why V is looking at us with his serious face, I gave coffee to V. I am so scared if he would like my coffee or not. V lifted the coffee cup with his right hand and his lips are toughed to a cup of coffee, he had a sip.

👇👇👇

V: Yeah, it's good, whatever it may be, you are a good coffee maker

Alice: Thank you, sir.

Then Jin came to me to give his sign.

Jin: Take it, but why me?

Alice: Actually, my best friend is your fan, she will die for you, she asked me for your sign, I thought I to take it to a concert, but I got it very soon.

Jin: Nice, is your friend is also from India.

Alice: Yes sir, we are friends since our childhood.

Jin: Say hello to your friend.

V(INNER VOICE):

(I thought something, there are talking about a sign, that's fine, I'll teach you Jin, how can you flirt with her)

I took jin Oppa's sign, I was about to leave, V stepped towards me and drag the paper from my hands and he also signed.

V: Why not my sign? This is my gift for coffee.

Again I took a deep breath and I wished them while I am leaving to room. after I came to the room, I called Nithya to share time with BTS.

Alice: Hello, Nithya guess what?

Nithya:  guess? what?

Alice: I got Jin Oppa's sign.

Nithya: Really, Can you send me his sign, please.

Alice: Ha, I send it to you, take a look.  

Nithya: OMG!!!!, is it real, is it real, I can't believe my eyes,  am I seeing oppa's sign and photo too, give my time, I need to get out from this shock, omg!!!, are you serious Alice, I love you.

Alice: Anything for you.

Nithya: Wait, How did you meet them, I can't believe it.

I told the whole story to Nithya, she was shocked, even she didn't believe me and she was happy.

Alice: Okay, take your time to come out from that shock, it's too late, I have to attend class tomorrow morning, I need to sleep earlier, good night, bye-bye.

What will happen next? did V and Alice meet each other later, wait and see........

Hey guys this is me again, thanks for your votes, please ignore my mistakes🥰

I purple you 💜