Horrible Fans

I looked back, I saw V is calling me, I was shocked, V is trying to come near, but he can't able to come near me because they are so many people around him, some of the reporters spotted that V is calling me, immediately there turned their cameras towards me, there started filming me, camera's light fell into my eyes, I covered my eyes with my left palm. I hide my face and ran towards exist gate, I get into the cab, I escaped from them, I took a deep breath, I started checking my phone, then I got to know, Why BTS is in the airport, I don't know why V is so happy When he looked at me, I can feel his happiness in his cute smile, I got the news notification that BTS are traveling to India for a trip. I thought that was good, India fans are waiting for the BTS concert, after a few mins, I got another piece of news that BTS is going to cancel the trip to India, I wonder Why are there doing this.

ALICE(INNER VOICE):

ALICE(INNER VOICE):

(What the hell? Why BTS is doing this to their fans, why so-called Gucci Boy called me in front of reporters, I missed it because I covered my face and ran away from there, thank god)

I reached the hostel.

MEANWHILE:

MANAGER WITH BTS:

Manager: What do you think about yourself? Do you understand the things that you guys did? Why did you cancel the trip suddenly?

The manager was so angry, He started asking Who is the reason for this cancellation.

Manager: Is it you jin or you Jung kook, is it you V or JHOPE, is it suga or jimin, I know it not because of RM. okay, I don't care Who it is, Now, how to solve this problem, Do You guys won't open your mouths right, I am leaving.

AFTER THE MANAGER LEFT THE ROOM

JIN: Why did you cancel our trip at the last moment, Why did you do this? , answer me V?

V: t-t-that is........

Jung kook: You only planned this trip, then Why did you cancel? Even we all said okay to your plan right.

JIN: I got it why V canceled this trip, it was all because of that girl right?

V: w-w-what are you talking, w--who is that girl?

JIN: Oh, Don't act too much V, everyone saw when you are calling Alice in the airport, now you are asking Who is that girl? Say the truth to us now.

RM checked his phone, and he showed it to V, there is news about Alice and BTS with Headlines, RM started reading them.

HEADLINES:

Who is this girl? What is the relationship between V and her? On a day in the resort-like that, today in the airport like this? is it true because of her Why did BTS cancel the trip? Why did V call her at the airport?
There are so many negative comments below that news, look at that comments V ran towards on roads with covering his face and asking cab to stop, he gets in the car and he called his assistant to know Alice's cafe location and asked him to make sure to delete those fucking news and comments.

Who is this girl? What is the relationship between V and her? On a day in the resort-like that, today in the airport like this? is it true because of her Why did BTS cancel the trip? Why did V call her at the airport? There are so many negative co...

MEANWHILE ALICE:

I finished college and I went to the cafe, I am severing, They were so many girls around 1 to 5 girls sitting on around the table and ordered beer tan, I severed them, one of them started showing her phone to other girls with a finger pointing towards me.

Girl: Hey friends, Here is Alice.

All of those girls stood up from their chairs and started shouting and pushing back on me.

Girl: Hey you, Have you ever looked at your face in the mirror? How dare to trap my Oppa?

Alice: Hello, I don't know What you are talking about? and Who the hell is your Oppa?

Girl: Hey, Why are you talking that you don't know about this? take a look by yourself.

I took her phone and I read the news and comments, my eyes are filled with tears, one girl took the water and pour it on my face, I got angry.

Alice: Hey Are you crazy or What? How dare you? I don't have any relationship with your Oppa, if you want to know go and ask your Oppa only.

One of them, pushed me, I started pushing her back, She took a beer bottle and try to hit me.

Did she hit Alice? how will Alice get out of this problem?

Stay tuned

Hey, guys please ignore my mistakes ❤️❣️

I purple you 💜