Who is that?

Alarm rang:

Alice feeling still sleepy, but when the sunlight rays fell on her, Her face was glowing with sun rays, slowly she woke up, she spread her hands and step towards the sunlight that which are coming from a window, her cheeks are glowing with baby pink color because of rays that which are coming from a window, she closed her eyes and covered her faces from rays and started blushing, and she looked clock and run into the washroom to ready to collage. she got ready packed her books in her bag and closed her eyes.

ALICE"S INNER VOICE:

Finally, I entered into my dream, let me smell this new life.

Grace: Alice tiffin ready.

Alice: Yeah coming.

while Alice is packing her books in the bag phone rang, Alice looking her phone, it was her mom, Alice forgot to call her mom. she lifted the call.

Alice: Yes mom, I am sorry, I was busy packing the bag and I was getting ready for college.

Sarah: Yeah it's okay let me pray first.

Alice: Yeah okay mom.

Alice's mom prayed and cut her call.

Grace: Alice Alice it's time to collage.

Alice: Coming Grace.

Grace: Have tiffin first.

Alice: Yeah.

Grace: Check your room, Alice, if it is not comfortable for you. you can stay with me.

Alice: Thank you so much, but I only want to stay in college.

Grace: oh!!! it's late, let's go.

Grace and Alice are driving to college.

Grace: Alice I heard that you love BTS if you want I can arrange tickets for the BTS concert.

Alice: OMG, I am glad, yeah please, I love BTS music, I was waiting for that moment, but how do you know that I am a fan of BTS.

Grace: heh heh, aunty called me this morning, she told me about this.

Alice: oh

All of a sudden Alice say to grace to stop the car on road, grace stopped her car in the middle of the road.

Grace: Alice, what happened, why did you tell me to stop the car.

Alice got down from the car, and run toward the road, there was a puppy on road, its left foot was filled with blood, grace came out from the car and she called the veterinary, Alice took out her hanky, and tied it to that puppy's foot, then Alice and grace run to veterinary with the puppy and she gave the puppy to doctor, the doctor told to grace that there is no problem, it is a very small wound, not to worry.

Grace: Doctor, we are getting late for college, can you make sure to inform the puppy's guardian.

Doctor: yes, I will, you may leave now.

Grace: Thank you, Doctor.

Grace: Alice, it's late, lets us go.

Alice: let's go.

After reaching college, Alice went to her class and sat on the middle bench, after the first class, two girls will come near Alice, and started talking with Alice.

Chin Sun: hey, I'm chin sun, and you?

Alice: Hey, I'm Alice, nice to meet you.

Chin sun: So, you are from?

Alice: I'm from India.

Chin sun: oh, let's go to the canteen and talk.

Ara: I m hungry let us go there and talk.

Alice: ha okay let us go.

Chin sun, ara, Alice went to the canteen and sat together, there got they food and started eating it.

Chin: Alice what about you? are you hungry? (in Korea).

Alice: Yeah, my stomach is shouting for food, but I didn't get my lunch card.

Ara: Oh, isn't it, it's okay, you can eat ours, we can share.

Alice: Thanks to you.

Alice, ara, chin became friends, while they are discussing, some boy's voice came from behind Alice, he was shouting "I am there for Alice I will give my lunch card" he was 6 feet height, but who he is?

who is he? if want to know about that handsome boy wait for it ............

Please ignore my mistakes 🙏

I purple you 💜