Whisky

After Proposal:

OMG!! We are in love, I can't believe it, is it true? V dropped me at my room, we hugged.

V: No, I want you to be with me, I don't want to leave, I want to stay with you a little more

V: No, I want you to be with me, I don't want to leave, I want to stay with you a little more. I am not going to leave.

Alice: Aishh, we will meet tomorrow right, now go home, bye-bye, I love you.💜

V: Okay then, you don't want me to stay with you, I am leaving, bye.

While my heart is saying " don't go V, I want to hug you", I turned to my room, I felt someone hugging me from my back.

I turned my head towards my back " it was V". I felt his hug was giving me so much of love and care, as he heard what my heart told, " V, I want to hug you".

Alice: Now it's enough, go goooooo.

V: I heard What your heart told.

I give him a blushed smile, I told him to leave and I am blushing myself and  I went to room, as I knock on the door, Chinshun opened the door and stood in front of me with serious looks.  Ara and Chinshun started questioning me.

Ara: Why did you come so late today?

Alice: OMG!! I have done so much work in a cafe, so I came late. Why didn't sleep till?

Ara: Isn't it?

Chinshun: Then, Who is that handsome boy?

Alice: hhh-h-h-handsome b-b-boyyyy?

Ara: Oh oh, Hello madam, don't try to cover, Okay. split it out now, with whom you are dating? who is that unlucky boy? hehheeh.

Chinshun: Stop it Ara, he is not unlucky, he will be lucky to date Alice. so who might be that lucky boy, maybe it's V.

Alice: What? Vvvv, hey guys, he is not V, someone else, Why V will date me?

Ara: Can you please stop your acting, don't try to hide from us, We know that he is V.