Love Yourself 💜

Next day morning:

I am getting ready for college, I got a call from an unknown number, I picked it up.

Alice: Hello, Who is this?

Manager: Hello madam, Is I'm speaking with Alice.

Alice: Yaaa,  I am Alice.

Manager: Yaa, I am calling from Big hit entertainment, I am manager of BTS, can We meet for a while.

Alice: Oh, Okay, Can you set a place.

Manger: Coffee shop? Near your college?

Alice: Ok done, I will come.

I don’t know Why  manager of BTS wants to talk with me, I think because of those rumours, What do V tell to his manager? Did he tell to him that he loves me? Oh!, I reached the coffee shop by walk, I saw manager sat and having coffee, he looks like so calm and decent person. 

Alice: Hello manager

Manager: Hello madam.

Alice: Why did you want to meet me?, can you give me a reason, please. 

Manager: Madam, can you do me a small favor? 

Alice: What can I do for you?

Manager: As you know rumors on you and V are leads so my problems to you and BTS, because of these BTS will fall, I don’t want to BTS suffer’s, too,
s-s-s-ssooo, we want to hold a press conference and clear all those rumors, so I want help for you. So you need to say  about your relation with V, as I know you both don’t have any relation. Please, try to understand madam.

Alice: Okay, even my problem will solve so that I am accepting for press meeting. I will come, text me the location and time. 

Manager: Thank you, I'll inform you, bye.

Alice: See you later.

After few hours:

Manager came to the office.

Manager: V, Alice accepted for press meeting, so be ready. 

V: Did she accept? I'll be ready.

Jin: Good news.

Jung kook: Yeah, good news.

Manager: ok take a rest. I'll inform you about the press meeting.

V: Okay manger.

Meanwhile

V: