Chapter 2: He Doesn't Like Finny

Photo on the side: Seth

"Mom, I'm going out " I said opening her bedroom door.

She worked the late night shift yesterday and got home at 4 am and exhausted.

"Where are you going?" She groaned sitting on the bed.

"I'm just doing a project at a friend's house" I answered trying to hide the fact that it's a hot guy, because then she'll just give me the sex talk again.

"It's it male or female?" Well that didn't go well.

"Male" I say trying to shut the door.

"Wait up, young lady. Is it Dylan?" Dylan is my guy best friend. "No" I answered her opening the door again.

Guess I can't escape now. "Are you going dressed like that?"  I frowned and looked at my outfit. I had my black sweatshirt that said 'Teenage Runaway', long jeans and my used Nikes. They are supposed to be white but are a light shade of yellow.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked her, the frown was still evident on my face.

"Nothing" She sighed running a hand through her hair. "But can you at least let your hair free from that awful bun".

"It's called a mesy bun, mother" I replied.

"Yeah, it's messy alright" She said giving me a light glare "now take it off" I oblige, making sure they weren't any knots on my hair.

I gave her a really big fake smile "There, happy?" I asked.

"Yeah, now go" She replied waving her hand. I knew I shouldn't have let her see the princess Diaries.

I closed the door and headed for my car. It was a Mazda 3 that my mom managed to buy for me. I offered to work so that I can pay for it but mom said that I should enjoy life as a teenager. That made sense in her mind so I didn't object, I wouldn't win anyway.

I sat on the driver's seat and looked to the passenger's seat. I should really clean my car.

I looked at the text that Seth sent me with his address and realized that it wasn't that far away. I still don't know how he got my number and I'm afraid to ask.

I arrived at his house in 10 minutes parking in the small space that was left in his front yard. This house was so pretty. It wasn't a mansion but it sure was big, it was 2 stories tall and it was painted white, making it look more fancy.

I rang the doorbell and waited outside of the door. A couple of seconds later, the door opened to reveal a lady who was probably 20. She had long curly brown hair, green eyes and was taller than me by like a feet.

"Hi, I'm Melody. You must be Noelle" She said extending her hand I quickly shook it.

"Yeah that's me... " I trailed off, what do I do now?

"Melody, who is there?" Another voice yelled from inside the house.

There stood Seth in all of his half naked glory. My eyes drifted to his stomach and I think drool will be slipping from my mouth any moment. He had a 6 pack carved into his skin and a v-line that anyone would die for. I have never seen one in person and man, they don't dissapoint.

"It's Noelle" She said to him crossing her arms and entering the house.

She whispered something into his ears and he gave her a shove into the house. Meanwhile, I was still outside trying not to stare at him.