Chapter 12: He Came With A Bow And Arrow

"What are you doing here?" I asked Victoria. She pushed past me and entered my house.

I locked the door and followed her into my room. "You should've called first" I said and she shrugged.

"Now take a shower so I can get set up" She shooed me away and started opening her make up bags and organizing the contents on my bed.

"I just showered" I exclaimed and that's when she finally looked up and expected me.

"Oh, that explains the towels" I had a towel wrapped tightly around my body and another holding my wet hair up. "Anyway we have to make this quick because the boys are coming to pick us up in two hours".

Seth and Gavin group called us at night and we agreed that they would pick us up and meet with the other guys at the party. What I didn't agree on was Victoria appearing in the middle of the night to do my makeup.

"You do know that I can do my own makeup" She scoffed and handed me my outfit.

"Go and put it on while I do my makeup" She said while applying bronzer on herself.

I entered the bathroom and unzipped the plastic. I took out the costume piece by piece and placed it on the small table. The costume had a total of 6 individual parts. I put on my undergarments that were laying on top of my hamper and then processeded to put on the white dress that was ripped on the shoulders so it hanged and the bottom reached mid thigh.

Then, I slid down the top part of the skirt which was brown and had a bunch of red and orange designs. Next, was a black bustier like thing that only covered less than half of the breasts. It already came with a red ribbon holding it together which was a lie since there is a zipper in the back.

I stepped into the black boots and wiggled around until the whole foot was in.

That's when I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a cheap prostitute. With this thought in mind I left the bathroom and walked towards Victoria who was applying mascara.

"I am not wearing this" I said making her look up at me with a grin.

"Noelle you look hot" Was her simple response.

"I look like a role playing prostitute" I argued and she shook her head making hey way over to me.

"You promised" No I didn't. "Plus, everyone is going to be dressed like this, no one will notice you. Now, let's get your hair and make-up done" She said pushing me into my chair.

°.°.°.°

"Done" Victoria exclaimed and span me around so I could see myself in the mirror. I gasped as I looked in my reflection. I don't want to be selfish but I look hot.

She curled the ends of my hair to perfection and did my lips and eyes which looked awesome.

"Now the final touches, my favorite bath and body scent. Warm vanilla sugar for my sugar" She screamed and sprayed me with her perfume bottle all over my body. "I don't know why I did your eyes so perfectly since you're going to be covering one of them but eh" I shrugged with her as she placed the eyepatch gently on my right eye.

"You know I could just not wear it, the outfit is pretty obvious without it" I offered and she sent me a glare.

"No, you're going with the whole pirate look. Plus, this would surely melt Seth" I was going to interrupt get but she kept talking. "Now, put this on and we'll be done" She handed me the red thingy that went on the head and I carefully placed it on so I wouldn't have little mountains on my hair.