Epilogue

I wiped the tear that escaped my eye as I watched the alarm clock switch to 1:54 am and Seth still wasn't home.

It was the 5th time this month that he arrived at our apartment after 1 in the morning. We have been living together since my 20th birthday. Mom felt like she didn't belong here anymore and was planning to move back to England but she didn't want to leave me alone. 

Seth and I were already planning on moving in together so on our way into our new home we dropped my mom on the airport. She didn't want to leave me alone but I was a grown woman and I know I could live without her, and she really is unhappy living here so I did what was best for her even though I still want her here.

At least this gives me an excuse for me to fly to Oxford for the holidays.

We've been living in this apartment for almost 2 years and it's been great. We rarely fight and it's all been good, until he started arriving late here.

The first time I didn't mind but then he continued and I really didn't want to think he was cheating on me but now it's too much. I haven't searched his phone or checked his emails. I want to ask him to his face.

I want to ask him why he would do that to me after all we've been through. Why everytime he got a text or a call by some woman starting with C he would leave the room or turn his phone so I wouldn't see.

10 minutes passed fast as I drifted off looking at the wall.

Then the door unlocked and opened and Seth walked in.

I stood up from my chair and turned towards him.

"Oh good you're up" He exclaimed and was going to take my hand but I took a step back.

"What's going on?" He asked me with a frown.

"That's what I should be asking you. You do know it's 2 am right now don't you? You got off 5 hours ago and you didn't even call me to tell me you were going to be late or at least tell me why. Who is she?" I asked him.

"Who is who? Munchkin, what are you talking about?" He asked me and tried to grab my hand again but I stepped back once again.

"Don't act stupid, who are you cheating on me with? And please Seth stop denying it just say it to my face like a man" I said to him and I walked closer to him.

The tears were dropping like crazy right now.

"Baby, stop it I'm not cheating on you" this time he did grab my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"You know what? I'm done with this. I can't believe you're standing there and lying to me right now" I said and pushed him away before walking into our room and grabbing the suitcase from our closet.

"Noelle, What're you doing?" He asked me and immediately grabbed the suitcase from my hand and threw it back in the closet.

"Stop it Seth, I'm leaving" I said and he just sighed and before I knew it, he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder like he had done many times before.

I tried to get off him but he just effortlessly walked out of our apartment and even shut the door on the way out and even walked down the flight of stairs. Well we do live on the second floor but still. Then he proceeded to place me in the passenger seat of his car, before getting on the driver's seat.

"Seth, what the fuck are you doing?" I asked him as I glared at the side of his face.

He reached toward my side and wiped the tears that were on my face. I almost bit him.

"Noelle I haven't cheated on you and I never will, okay? Also I'm gonna show you right now why I was getting home so late. It was a surprise that I was going to show you right now actually so I guess that is the only good thing about what just happened" he said to me but I just kept glaring at him.

"Damn, you're on your period that's why you're like this" He said and I opened my mouth to rant but he just laughed. "I'm just kidding, I just wanted to lighten up the mood". He drove off to god knows where in silence.

We arrived in 5 of the longest minutes off my life.

"Come on, I'm going to show you something" He said as we got off the car. The tears had stopped but I was still feeling the same.

"Seth I do-" I started to say but he interrupted me.

"Please Noelle, just trust me on this" He said and grabbed my arm before leading me inside the what appeared to be a small empty building.

He gave me a small smile before opening the door.

Immediately I was confronted with hundreds of balloons in the ceilings with strings holding up photographs of us long enough that you could reach up and grab them. There were also rose pedals on the floor leading up to the far back wall of the room were letters that appeared to be connected to lights but they were turned off so I couldn't see what they said.

I looked at Seth with confusion but he just interlocked our hands before walking to the wall. Immediately he turned a switch and the words 'Will you marry me?' appeared.

A gasp came out of my mouth and I turned towards Seth to see him kneeling on the floor with a ring pointing towards me.

Holy shit!

"Noelle, I'm really sorry if it seemed like I was being unfaithful and you know I would never do that. But I do admit that it was a bit suspicious, I was just trying to set this up as quietly as possible and I hired Connie to help me find a place. So forgive me for making it look like something it was not. But all I want to do is be with you forever. So please, Noelle Rose Adams will you marry me?" He asked and a tear left my eye but this time from happiness.

"Oh my god yes" I basically yelled and he stood up with a smile before placing the ring on my finger. I immediately gave him a long kiss on the lips.

"I'm such an ass, I can't believe I though you were cheating on me" I mumbled against his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, at least now you know how much I love you, and that I would never do that to you. I love you so much Munchkin" He whispered in my ear.

I looked up before giving him another kiss. "I love you more Finny"

And that's how we're here. A decade later, still married with 3 children. The oldest is named Marcus. This was Seth's idea, to honor my brother like this.

The middle one but the one who thinks she is the oldest is Gabriella. Yes, we named our baby girl like our baby in the project. It was what brought us together, don't judge us.

And last but not least is our 1 year old Sabrina. This name we just searched it on Google. What? We were out of significant names to name our children with.

Anyways, we got married a few months after our engagement with a small wedding, my mom spent a whole month here to help me plan.

Our honeymoon was in Ireland. That was our best vacation yet and the most fun too.

I guess I could say we have lived a pretty spectacular life and there is so much more to come.

The end.