Chapter 32: He Gives Me A Gift

"Munchkin, come on" Seth said knocking on my door.

"Seth, there's something called privacy. I need it" I said to him and looked at myself in the mirror.

We were all going on a group date to the drive in theater and I'm trying to look nice. It's not the first time but it's way nicer.

I'm wearing a grey dress that reached mid thigh. The dress was Victoria's but she let me borrow it. In fact almost everything I wear is hers.

Anyway, I'm bringing my own converse. I did my makeup and hair by YouTube tutorials and it looked good. Not wanting to brag but I'm awesome.

I opened my bedroom door in the middle of him knocking. "You really are annoying" I said to him but he didn't answer because he was just looking at me in awe. Told you.

"I really shouldn't leave the front door unlocked. You're just a pain" I continued saying since he wasn't saying anything.

I looked at him but he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "You look absolutely breathtaking" He said with a smile before leaning down and wrapping my lips with his.

"Stop. You're going to ruin my lipstick" I whined to him with a small smirk.

He raised his eyebrows and grabbed my chin.

"Well if the lipstick is going to stop me from kissing you, then it's going to be a problem" He whispered to me and I leaned closer.

"I guess I'll just have to reapply then" I answered and grabbed the back of his neck before kissing him.

A few seconds later, he stepped away. "Come on, I got you something" He said grabbing my hand.

We walked downstairs where mom was arriving from her shift. I would've stayed with her but she just sleeps until the morning. Thankfully, tomorrow she had the day off so I'm going to stay in with her.

"Have a good time and don't come home too late. I'll know" She said with a wink as she drank her tea.

She always made it so it would be easier to sleep.

We talked for a few seconds before she sent us off.

I got on Seth's car and he immediately handed me a wrapped gift.

"I know it's not a special day or an anniversary or something like that but I saw this and I got it for you" He said to me.

I smiled at him before unwrapping the gift and immediately busted out laughing.

He gave me a box that read candy g-string.

He started laughing too before taking it off my hand. "I'm just kidding. We'll eat this later but this is the real gift" He said and pulled something from beside his seat.

I immediately knew what it was when I saw the leather book with the sonic screwdriver on the side. "Here is your new Doctor Who: Journal of Impossible Things, that comes with it's very own sonic screwdriver pen" He said once I took it.

"Thank you" I said as I started to flick through the pages.

I smiled before giving him an awkward hug in the car. At least he hadn't turned the engine on.

"Now, I don't have a gift for you" I whined before pressing my lips against his.

"You don't have to give me a gift. You're my gift" He said and finished with a wink.

"You're such a flirt. Actually this lines didn't start until we started dating" I said to him.

"Yeah well, I didn't want to make a fool of myself if you didn't like me" He answered and started the engine.