Chapter 27: He Wants To To Carry Me

Chapter 27: He Wants To Carry Me

2 days later and once again, we're back to being friends as usual. I never thought something this stupid would frustrate me so much. I mean, does he kiss all of his friends and then go back to normal because I certainly don't.

Anyway, today I had the final test before Thanksgiving and I had totally forgot about it so I'm in my car reading the papers the teacher gave us. I only had time to read half the papers because it was time for the test already.

Yes, I had the worst luck in the world and I had the test in the first hour. I quickly got out the car and ran to my first class. I entered the classroom just in time. The teacher had just started to hand the test, so I just sat in the back and waited for the exam.

Surprisingly, I was the first one to hand it and left. The difficult part of the test were from the papers that I had memorized and the rest you could do it by logic. The least I can get is a B minus. At least Seth had the baby so I wasn't interrupted by a crying baby this time.

I have 20 minutes until my next class and I was just walking around school when I bumped into Seth. I mean seriously, they are about 100 students in my grade and I have to bump into this one person about 3 times a week.

"Munchkin, how'd you do?" He asked, he was the one who actually reminded me of the test.

"I actually nailed it, thank you for reminding me" I thanked him and he smiled. He opened his arms and I knew exactly what he was doing.

"You are not going to carry me like in The Notebook. I thought you hated that movie" I said and he pouted.

"I do hate it but it's still cute so come on. Jump me. Wait that sounded wrong. Just do it and I'll owe you one" He said and I rolled my eyes but backed away either away.

I placed my stuff on the floor and I ran towards him and jumped. My legs wrapped around his back and my arms were held by his neck. He placed his hand on my back holding me in place.

"See? That wasn't so hard now was it?" He asked and started to spin us around.

I don't know why but I looked down at his face and saw the smile on his lips that made me want to kiss him again.

For some reason I actually did. My lips found themselves against his. He didn't waste time and started moving his lips on mine.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes wondering if I made a mistake but he was just smiling. "Took you long enough" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

He rolled his eyes and left me on the ground. "I wanted to see if you would kiss me so I wouldn't be embarrassed when I ask you this".

"Ask me what?" I asked him and he took a step closer to me.

"Noelle, will you go on a date with me?" He said, more serious than I have ever seen him.

"Are you serious?" If this is a Prank, I am going to seriously hit him in the balls.

"Yes, I am" He answered and I had to bite my lip from screaming 'yes' at the top of my Lungs. What can I do that doesn't seem to exciting or too downer? I settled with a 'sure'.

"Is Friday okay with you?" He asked me and I nodded. He pulled me towards him and kissed me again. This time it lasted longer than last time.

"I have to do something, so I'll see you in lunch" He said taking Gabriella with him. I actually hadn't seen her before.

I sat on the bench and when I knew he was out of sight, let out the biggest smile I could ever have.

"What's got you with that gigantic smile on your face?" Victoria and Dylan appeared out of nowhere with a yogurt on their hands.

"I want one, why didn't you get me one?" I pouted. They shrugged and sat beside me.

"well you had a test so we didn't want to interrupt you, plus we had a free period. Now, don't avoid the question and answer us" Dylan said and hit me in the arm.

"Fine, Seth asked me on a date" I said and had to cover my ears so they wouldn't hurt when they started squealing. Dylan was the most excited and even started to shake me. "Okay, calm down" I said but they didn't stop until a minute later.

"You know what we have to do now, don't you?" Victoria asked and Dylan nodded but I remained in doubt.

"What are we going to do?" I asked softly, I don't think I'm going to like the answer.

"We're going shopping" Of course we are.

The three of us talked a bit more until it was time for the second period. After that we met at lunch where neither of us could meet because we all had last minute projects to hand in or homework for the last classes so we all had lunch at different times.

We all got to meet up after school at least. "So what're you all going to do now?" Wesley asked us and we shrugged.

"Victoria, Noelle and I are going to the mall. I'd ask you to come with but I don't want to" Dylan said making us all laugh.

"Hello everybody, hey munchkin" Seth announced himself as he walked over beside me.

"We actually have to get going, so we'll see you on Thursday in Gavin's house" Victoria said and Gavin nodded, announcing it once again.

We all agreed into spending Thanksgiving together in Gavin's house since his parents were hosting a feast and wanted to meet his friends. The parents are coming too.

They all said goodbye to each other and Seth took this opportunity to pull me by my waist and push me against him. "So, I'll pick you up at 6:30" He whispered to me.

"Okay" I agreed and smile, making him smile too. Okay, this is a lot of smiles.

He pulled me even closer to him and kissed me once again. I could hear the cheers from our friends but I ignored them. Before he pulled away fully, he bit my lower lip playfully. He stepped back fully and turned towards them.

"Don't you guys have anything better to do?" He asked and they simultaneously shook their heads. "When did this happen?" Wesley asked laughing.

"Not that I wouldn't like to have this conversation but we really need to go before it gets too crowded" I said holding myself from laughing.

The three of us went to the mall together but in different cars and we all met up in the parking lot. After a lot of different stores and 2 hours later we had picked up 2 outfits. One for the thanksgiving dinner and one for the date.

After that I went home to make dinner just in time for my mom to get home, tired as always. At least she had a delicious meal before sleeping. That day I couldn't sleep, I didn't know why but I guess it had something to do with my Finny.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor... If you love me, I'll always be in your heart... If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind"

-William Shakespeare