Chapter 15: He Knows Victoria's Secret

"Noelle, there's someone here to see you" My mom said while opening my bedroom door.

I don't even know who it is but if my mom let it pass the door then she must think they're safe, at least for me anyways.

"Let them in" I said sitting up. A few moments later my mom's face disappeared from the door and in came Seth with a cheeky smile.

"What up baby mamma?" He greeted as soon as he walked through the door.

He sat in front of me on the bed and I stared at him silently. "What are you doing here?" I asked him and continued skimming through my Tumblr.

"I'm here to pick up my baby girl" He said and just on cue Gabriella started crying.

We both looked at each other and I raised my eyebrows. "It's your turn" He groaned as soon as I said that.

He stood up and went to the chair where Gabriella was in and took off her diaper. He searched one on the bag and then placed it on her.

She stopped crying and he placed her back in the chair and walked over towards me. "I'm so good at this guessing game".

"Oh yeah, what do I prefer chip's ahoy or Oreo?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I meant with the baby" He declared while rubbing the back of his head.

"It's oreo by the way" I said laughing and he nodded. He sat down again but in a second stood up.

"Well look at what we have here" Seth said in a higher voice while pulling out something from the covers of my bed.

It was my red lace bra that my mom gave me the other day as a joke. I must've left it there instead of putting it in my drawers. This is the second time this has happened I probably should have learned from the first time.

"Give me that" I said and tried to take it from his hand but he just backed away.

Seth then proceeded in putting on my bra and cupping the cups. "Am I pretty enough to be a Victoria Secret angel?" He said while puckering his lips, his hands still on the cups.

"Kids, do you wa-" My mom said as she walked through the door. She stopped once she saw Seth.

His face was red in embarrassment and he dropped his hands to his side. Meanwhile I was bitting my lip so I could stop myself from laughing in their faces.

"Anyway, when you kids are done here I made dinner for you two" Mom said, looking between Seth and I. "Noelle, are you gonna stay dressed like that with company over?" I looked down at my black shorts and black shirt that said believe in unicorns.

"Yeah, it's just Seth" I said and pointed to him who seemed like he was frozen.

"Okay, well don't wait too long or it would get cold" She said and with a final look, left and shut the door.

I immediately busted out laughing when Seth threw himself in the bed, his head landing right in front of me.

"I'm going to kill myself " He groaned against my bed sheets.

"That's was the best thing I've seen in my life" I said, gasping for air.

"Well, here's your bra back" He said awkwardly placing it on my lap and sitting straight.

"We better go downstairs" I said with a smile. Enjoying Seth's embarrassment.

"Do I have to?" He asked me with a pout on his face.

"Yes, unless you want to miss me and my mom making fun of you" I laughed and left the room. I could hear him following behind me silently.

I wish I could've taking a photo of him. I would've made it my lock screen.

We arrive at the dinning room in no time where the food was already in front of the seats. I sat down on one of them and Seth sat down on the other one, placing Gabriella on the spare one.

We still had the table for 4 from our old house, we just never got around to change it. Now every time I have dinner they're always 2 or 3 spots empty but I'm already used to it by now and I don't think that's a good thing.

My mom said something to Seth and he started eating so I just followed his league since I kind of spaced out.

Mom had cooked her best chicken-fried steak. Which if pizza and pasta wouldn't exist then it would be my favorite food.

"So, Seth what are you thinking of studying in the future?" Mom asked Seth with raised eyebrows.

"I'm interested in surgery but I still don't know in what part of the body I want to operate" He answered after eating a piece of meat.

"Maybe you'll work in the same hospital as Noelle" Mom said pointing to me with her fork.

"Why? What do you want to study?" Seth asked me and I shrugged.

"I was thinking an emergency doctor the ones that work in the ER" I specified just in case.

I don't know why I'm interested in it so much. I mean, I work under pressure and I could save lives while doing it.

The rest of the dinner, the three of us made small talk until we were all done eating.

Then, Seth and I had to wash the dishes since mom cooked. But, it's totally unfair because every time I cook I have to wash dishes.

Anyway, right now I was walking Seth to his bike. "Please tell me how are you going to drive back with Gabriella with you" I said to him which earned me a smirk.

"I've got it figured out" He placed the backpack strapped to something which I don't know what it's called and then he proceeded to put on what looked like a harness. He placed Gabriella on it and got on his bike.

"Oh my god, I'm not even going to argue with you on this" I said to him and entered the house, locking the door in the progress.

"That smile could end wars and cure cancer"

-John Green