Chapter 31: He Circled My Block

"I can't believe it's over" I said as we walked into the classroom.

"It has been one long month, munchkin. But we can thank Gabriella for getting us together" Seth said giving me a kiss in the cheek.

We sat down on the table and talked for a few minutes until Mr. Ryans walked in.

"Okay, so as you all know today you'll be handing in the babies and the photos you took. I'll start by order of which the babies were handed out" He said and I turned to Seth.

"Since we're the last ones, it gives me time to see the scrapbook you made" I said to him and let my hand in the air so he could place it there.

"I just took the photos, Melody did the actual scrapbooking" He said and placed it on my hand.

I excitedly opened the scrapbooks and looked at all the pages. The decorations were good but I just focused on the pictures.

The first one was one I didn't even knew he had taken. It was me the first time I came over his house laughing on the bed. I don't even remember what I was laughing about. Then were two selfies we took that day and one of the day of the soup kitchen.

Then came one of me feeding a stranger and what am I guessing were ones that threw Dylan or Victoria for when he 'proposed'. The next photos were around the time we were together. From the wedding, the time we cooked, even from this weekend when we were in our doctor who marathon.

"Noelle" He said and I looked at him. Snapping out of my daze.

"What?" I asked him and he took the scrapbook from my hand.

"He called our names" He said and got up. I took the bag and Gabriella with all of the strollers and everything.

I placed it beside the other ones while he gave the teacher the scrapbook.

We sat down and Mr.Ryans continued on the theme from last week. Half of my mind was in the class and half on one thing I decided to do as soon as we get out of here.

Since we came in different cars I told Seth that I had something to do first so he could swing by an hour later or so by my house.

I quickly drove home and took it out off a box from my closet.

So that's how I'm hiding behind the sofa with a nerf gun in my hand waiting for him to arrive. I'm not dumb I waited for him to park before hiding.

I placed 'ammo' all throughout the bottom floor and a note just when he entered the house with the other gun strapped to it.

I don't actually remember what I wrote but I just said something along the lines of 'good luck and that the loser Buys take out'.

I texted him to enter whenever he arrives because I'm busy. As soon as he opened the door, I stood more silent than I've ever been.

"Munchkin, are you serious?" He asked and I yelled before unloading my ammo on him.

He tried to cover himself as he ran towards me and threw me in the couch. "You are not serious" He laughed and I took the ammo I hid in the counter and loaded it.

"Oh yes I am" I said pointing the gun to his chest.

He stepped forward until the gun was pressed against his stomach. "What're you doing?" I asked him.

"I don't know, they always did it in the movies. But please don't shoot, It will hurt" He pleaded and tried to take the gun from my hand and kiss me but I just left the gun where it was.

"No war, no kiss" I said to him and he groaned.

"Fine" He said and walked towards the gun on the floor before starting to fire at me.

10 minutes and 3 water bottles later, I won. "Pizza will be here in 15" He said and I nodded siting beside him on the couch.

He placed his arm around me and pulled me closer to me. My head found itself on his shoulder as we watched the movie that was playing. I don't even know which one it was. All I knew was that it starred Blake Lively, John Travolta and the guy that plays kick-ass.

We even ate the pizza watching the movie. It finished and I still didn't know what it was called or what it was about but it was pretty good.

Seth was looking at the credits trying to see what the guy from kickass was called and I took this moment to look at him as the light hit his face.

Before I could help myself I gripped his chin and turned him towards me. He smiled at me before I pressed against him and placed my lips on his. We moved in our rhythm and his hands slipped into my waist. I pulled back with a smile.

"I'm just going to Google it later" He said to me before gripping my thighs and pulling me onto his lap.

"You are so beautiful" He said, pushing a strand of my hair away from my face.

"You can't say that and then expect that I won't kiss you" I said to him, leaning in.

"Who said I didn't want you to?" He leaned in again, our lips just a centimeter away.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him towards me softly until our lips touched.

What happened next, was obvious. We didn't go far, we both knew our limits so we just made out, for quite a while.

Anyway, my head was laying on his lap as he brushed my hair with his fingers.

"Seth" I said and I flipped slightly so I was looking at him.

"What?" He answered me.

"Did you bring your bike?" I asked him and he nodded.

I got off the couch and grabbed his hand before making him walk with me outside.

It was getting dark outside but I needed company since my mom was still working until 12 and Seth said that his parents didn't mind as long as he came back.

"We're going for a ride" I said to him and walked over to the bike.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, probably thinking about how I broke down the last time I got on a motorcycle.

"Let's go before I change my mind" I said and he sighed before sitting down on the seat. I sat down behind him.

He turned around slightly and placed the helmet on my face. "What about you?" I asked him.

"We're not going far, we're going below the speed limit and I'm used to it but you're not. I think you need it more than I do" He said before giving a kiss to the helmet where my mouth was supposed to be before adjusting it.

Finally, he gave me one last look before he turned it on and we were off.

He was going slow but it still felt the same. I started to feel myself getting dizzy and had trouble breathing. But I just closed my eyes and started taking slow and deep breaths like my mom showed me.

After a few seconds I was back to normal. I for the first time, opened my eyes and saw the road and the buildings. Since we were going slow it wasn't that hard.

Seth did a circle around my block before coming back to my house.

He parked in front of the house and took away my helmet. I looked at him with a smile and he smiled back.

He wiped away the only tear that had slipped from my eye. This time it wasn't because of anger or sadness. It was happiness.

I jumped out of the seat and gave him a tight hug. He hugged me back as I laid my head in his chest.

"Thank you so much" I whispered to him.

"Anytime" He said before giving me a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"Some people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are"

-Markus Zusak