Chapter 20: He Asks Questions

"Seth, I need to know where we're going so I can pick out clothes" I groaned for like the fifth time.

"My god woman, I'll pick it out for you okay" He screamed in a exaggerated tone that made me laugh.

"Wear this" He returned five minutes later placing the clothes on my bed. He chose a black cami top, a red plaid shirt and my ripped shorts.

"Why do I have to wear shorts? Do you just want to see my legs?" I scoffed as I took the clothes and went into the bathroom.

"Because it's going to be hot and maybe I do" He said through the door making me chuckle.

Today, Seth showed up at my door insisting in taking me and Gabriella to another family trip and of course brought the camera with him.

I changed into the clothes that Seth picked out and thankfully I had shaved my legs in the night because I wouldn't want Seth to see me with Big Foot's legs. You know, really hairy and gross.

"Now, I'm done" I said after I finished putting on a little perfume. I am really disliking the whole 'liking someone' scenario because I find myself in the most uncomfortable situations that I just don't know what to do. But thank God, Seth is already used to me being weird so I'm guessing he doesn't notice that much.

"At least you didn't take much of our time" He said and took Gabriella from the bed. We headed downstairs where we had breakfast a couple of hours earlier and went directly to my car.

We didn't do anything, he just showed up here at 7am and we had breakfast and for 3 hours just laid in my bed watching television and talking. It was kind of weird in a good way, I guess.

We got in the car and headed to wherever he was taking us. We stopped in a Taco bell because Seth was hungry and he was buying. Seth ordered the Doritos Locos Tacos offer and I ordered the regular 3 hard tacos. We started playing 20 questions while we ate which was kind of funny since Seth asked ridiculous questions.

"Okay, you have to be totally honest" Seth said and I rolled my eyes. " That's kind of the whole game Seth" I said to him. "Whatever, the question is: What was your first impression of me?" I had to go back to think about this one.

"Well being totally honest, I didn't realize you existed until we got paired together but at that moment I thought " I stopped to carefully think about my next words because as I perfectly remember I thought he was the hottest guy I had seen and that he even topped David Tennant. I still think it's true though. " I thought that you were cute and then you called me Munchkin and then I thought you were annoying. So for me you were cute and annoying, a dangerous combination" I explained making him laugh. "Now it's your turn to tell me what was your first impression of me?" I asked him and he was silent for a few seconds before answering.

"Well contrary to you, I had seen you before and I thought you were beautiful and then I actually met you and I decided that you were just a beautiful little red hair girl with a big attitude and I liked that" He said and I smiled .

"Now back to how you thought I was cute. You thought I was just cute? Nothing more?" He asked with a smile on his own.

"Did I hurt someone's ego?" I said with a baby voice.

"I guess you could kiss it better" He said as I stood up to take the trash to the can. Once I was done I went back to the table but this time sat beside him and gave him a kiss in the cheek.

"There's your kiss, now let's go to wherever we are going".

~

"You took us to a farm?" I asked as we got out of the car and noticed the familiar structure.

"Yeah, do you like it? If not we could just go back" He said but I could tell he didn't want to do that.

"No, let's stay here. This reminds me of the one my father always took me to in England" I said and started looking around the big territory. "Whose is this?" I asked him.

"It's my father's territory but he lends it to one of my grandfather's friends and their sons since they didn't have anywhere to live. So he gave them this small house and all the animals until they can find a place of their own but I think my father is going to give it to them for free" He explained and that was when I noticed the house a few miles beside the farm.

"That's so nice" I said as we started walking towards the farm. Once we were about to go inside Seth stopped me.

"Wait, we have to take a picture" He said while taking the polaroid from his case and stepped beside me. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Gabriella was already in my arms so I just smiled at the camera just before he took the photo, he pressed his lips against my cheek. I kept a neutral face until the photo came out of the slot.

"There, now we can go in" He said while shaking the picture. I opened the door and was immediately hit with the smell of crap. A lot of it but I guess you could look past that because they are animals here and I love animals.

I went directly to the horses and placed Gabriella beside me in her stroller. They were 3, a stallion, a mare and their colt. I rubbed the stallion's head since he was the closest one to me until Seth appeared beside me.

"Do you wanna see the bunnies?" He said making me stop and look at him. "They are bunnies?" I asked excitedly and he nodded with a smile.

" Let me get them" He said and walked to the other part of the farm leaving his camera and jacket next to me.

He returned a few seconds later with a little grey bunny in his arms. "This little guy is Jenkins" He said for the first time in a baby voice. He looked so adorable.

"I'll give to you in a few minutes" He said with the same voice and continued to pet the rabbit.

I took this opportunity to push Gabriella's stroller to his side and took his camera.

As quietly as I could, I snapped a photo of him with the rabbit. I shaked the photo until it showed the picture and placed it along the other ones he had. Since he didn't seem like he was going to let me see the bunny any time soon I walked up to him.

"Well you just love bunnies don't you bad boy?" I asked in a joking tone, he looked up at me and smiled.

"I mean he's just so cute and fluffy" He said in Jenkins' face.

~

We were in there for a few hours, we even got to ride horses and I met the family that lived there and their 5 year old granddaughter.

We were on the way back to the car when the air started to get super chilly making me rub my arms. "Are you cold?" Seth asked and I nodded. He took off his jacket and placed it on top of my shoulders.

"Put it on" He said. "Oh you don't have to" I answered him and went to give him his jacket back when he started putting on me himself. "I insist" I finished putting on and we walked the rest of the way to the car.

He drove to my house and all the way we were singing to Adele's hits, I'm just saying that it was not good.

We got to my house way too soon. I got off the car and took Gabriella out of the car. Seth was about to leave but I stopped him. "Wait, I still have your jacket" I said to him but he just waved me off.

"Keep it, but wear it tomorrow because you look good in it" He said and with a simple wink was off on the road, leaving behind a girl who was completely in his spell and in his jacket.

"Tell her yes, even if you are dying of fear, even if you will later regret it, because either way you're going to regret it your whole life if you answer no"

-Gabriel García Marquez