Chapter 34: He Talks To Me

"So you still haven't talked?" Dylan asked me as I shuffled around with my food.

"No" I answered without looking at the curious people in my table.

"How long has it been though?" Wesley asked me. I could feel him moving closer.

"It's been 2 weeks, now can we change the topic?" I asked them before shifting my focus to my food, blocking out whatever they were saying.

After Seth didn't call me back that day, he has avoided me at school and hasn't answered my calls.

I gave up one day when I finally cornered him and made him talk to me but he just walked away from me. I'm not kidding, I cried that day.

I mean I guess we broke up, even though we were just dating but it hurt like Hell since he doesn't even look at me.

He Doesn't even eat lunch anymore since we now all seat together. I don't know what he does in this period.

The worst part was that while I was waiting for him to call I was thinking about my feelings for him and I determined that I was falling for him. I was so close to saying that I'm in love with him. I still am but I guess things happen. Now I'm going to have to get over him without closure.

"Noelle, Hello, are you in there?" Snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked looking back at them.

"I asked if you could walk with me to get my plant, there's still enough time of lunch left" Victoria said and I shrugged before grabbing my plate and clearing it in the dumpster.

"Come on, I still need to decorate it" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the indoor garden.

I already took the class in 10th grade but she has to take it now so I don't have the same work as she does.

Once we got there she pushed me inside and locked the door behind me. This door only locked from the outside.

I turned around and tried to pull on the door but like I said, it was locked.

"Victoria let me out, What're you doing?" I said while hitting the door.

"You have to talk and since you're not doing it then we have to force you" She responded, making me look behind me to see Seth sitting on a chair.

Of course he's here.

That was the whole plan. Get me alone with him.

I sighed before sitting in on one of the closest chairs to the door.

Once a few minutes of silence had gone by I finally said what I wanted.

"What did I do?" I asked him.

"What?" The beautiful voice I hadn't heard in 2 weeks said.

"I asked, what did I do to you?" I asked him with the anger I didn't know I had deep down.

"Noelle, you didn't do anything" He said and I rolled my eyes. "I just" He started but never finished.

"You just what?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry. I've just lived my whole life by one code and I broke it. I actually hit you and I just couldn't handle that and see you everyday knowing I hurt you like that. I'm so sorry for that. I don't want you to think it's your fault it's mine only" He said as he walked closer to me.

"Oh my god, are you serious? That's why you've been ignoring me? Because you think you hurt me" I basically yelled.

"Noelle" He tried to calm me down but I wasn't having any of it.