Chapter 33: He Is My Knight In Shining Armor

"Why is Gavin coming with us again?" I asked Seth as we walked towards the car where Gavin was waiting for us.

"Because he doesn't have a ride and he asked me, so cheer up" He said before stopping in the middle of our walk to give me a kiss.

I am so happy with him. I smiled at the thought of knowing I am fully in this relationship. Even though we are just dating still, but it was alright with me. I don't need to be his 'girlfriend' to be happy and spend my time with him.

We arrived at the car and the first words that came out of his mouth were 'shotgun' so I was stuck in the backseat while Seth and Gavin were having a full on party in the front side of the car.

I just sang the chorus of some songs in the back until we reached a gas station.

"You guys pay while I use the bathroom" I said to them before walking towards the station.

There was only an old couple and someone else on the inside but no one on the line. I quickly went up to the lady on the cashier. "Excuse me, do you have a bathroom?" I asked her and she nodded before taking out keys from beside her.

"The bathrooms are outside of the store, all the way on the back" She explained and handed me the keys.

I grabbed them before going outside and saw the boys filling the tank. I waved the keys in the air for Seth to see before going beside the little Shop where the bathroom signs where.

I quickly used the restroom and as soon as I was heading back 2 guys blocked the way.

"Excuse me" I said and tried to walk past them but one of them grabbed my arm tightly.

Immediately the danger bells in my head started ringing.

I tried to take his hand off me but the other one just grabbed my other one.

"I suggest you let me go right now" I said to them with anger and fear mixed in my tone and head.

"Now, why would we do that?" One of them asked and I tried to ran but they just pushed me into the hall.

I screamed but the tallest one placed his free dirty hand over my mouth. "Be quiet, you're going to like this" He said and tugged at my shirt. Once he got close enough, I kneed him in the balls.

Once he leaned down to you know relieve pain or whatever he was doing, I struggled against the other one and pushed him away.

I ran in the direction of the exit but the one I kneed, grabbed my leg making me fall down to the floor.

"Stop it" I yelled at him as he climbed on top of me. "Someone help" I yelled again, as I felt my legs being pinned down.

As I continued screaming and struggling against them, the one that was on top of me placed his hand on my throat before applying pressure making it difficult to breathe, making me trying to get them off even harder.

I am so not dying today.

As I started seeing black spots in my vision, the one on top of me was gone in a second. I started to cough once the pressure was gone and realized that Seth and Gavin were fighting each one of them.

I guess now I don't mind Gavin coming along. Gavin quickly knocked the one that was holding my feet down in a matter of seconds while Seth was still exchanging punches from the other one. I guess he took the strongest one.

Gavin ran back to me and started to check for any injuries.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I immediately hugged him.

"Thank you" I said and we looked to Seth who seemed to have already got the upper hand as he continued to punch the guy.

"Help Seth" I said to Gavin but he just shook his head.

"Believe me, he's winning" He said and I rolled my eyes before looking back at Seth who now had the guy on the ground and was repeatedly punching him.

"He's going to kill him" I said and before I could stop myself, I walked on the ground towards Seth.

The guy was already unconscious and he had blood all over his face but that didn't stop Seth.

"Seth stop it" I said and tried to stop him from  punching the man again by grabbing his arm.

Yeah, Bad idea. He immediately elbowed me in the stomach, leaving me out of breath. Again.

What is it with people and taking my breath away? And not even a good way.

"Oh my god Noelle, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Seth said, holding me up while I coughed.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and continued to say 'I'm sorry' repeatedly in my ear, like a broken record.

"Guys we have to call the cops or something" Gavin said, checking the heartbeat of the 2 unconscious people on the floor.

"Are they okay?" I asked him. They tried to hurt me but they shouldn't get killed. I think Seth took care of them enough for us.

"Yes, but we should really call 911 just in case" He said looking at the badly beaten guy.

"What if they charge Seth with attempted murder or something like that? If that doesn't count as Self Defense then Seth could go to jail" I said to him and looked at Seth who had stopped apologizing but was looking down at his bloody fists instead.

"Then what do we do?" Gavin asked.

"Check for cameras" I said, noticing that this little passage or whatever it was, didn't have a security camera. Which would've probably been better in my situation.

He quickly ran out and to where the shop was. I left Seth for a second before taking the keys that had fallen to the floor. I swiftly kicked one of the guys that was beside them before going back to Seth.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded but he didn't seem alright.

"There's just one inside the little store, no more so let's go" He said, grabbing Seth's arm.

"You guys go to the car, I'm going to let the clerk know that they're here but we'll be gone by the time they check" I said and he nodded before taking Seth with him.

He just looked like he was in another world.

I walked towards the front and entered the store. I went up to the cashier and gave her the keys. How could she not hear my screams? Maybe the doors were thick or something like that.

"when I got out, they were 2 or 3 guys outside I don't know what they were doing but they looked suspicious you should check it out" I said, acting like I didn't know anything. She nodded and I left before she could say anything else.

I quickly got into the car where Gavin was speeding off, like we just robbed a bank.

Gavin dropped me off at my house in no time. I first went to where Gavin was. "I'm sorry about all of this but at least take care of him" I whispered nodding towards Seth.

"No problem" He responded with a smile and a wink.

I chuckled before going over to the other side. I quickly gave Seth a kiss. "Are you sure you're fine?" He asked me.

"I'm fine Seth. This is actually the first time I haven't cried in a situation like that. I think that's progress or something" I smiled at him. "Get home safe"  I said to the both of them.

"I'll call you later" Seth said as they left my driveway.

But he never called.

"I loved her not from the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons"

-Christopher Poindexter