Chapter 17: He Has A Surprise

"Noelle, get off the damn bed because we are going to eat" Was my wake up call.

Dylan and Victoria sat beside me in my own bed. "Why does everyone just come into my room like it's their house?" I asked them and they shrugged.

"Go and shower" Dylan hurried and pushed me out of bed and into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and came out of the room to a bed with a full outfit on it.

"My friends really need a life" I said to myself and put on the outfit they chose for me.

It was blue and white stripped sweatshirt, black pants and cream colored toms. Since I really didn't have the energy to brush I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs with Gabriella in my hand.

Dylan and Victoria were watching Supernatural on my TV. Nothing new for them.

"I really need to find new friends" I said to them and they immediately stood up and turned the TV off.

"Come on, I'm really hungry" Victoria said excited taking my hand and leaving the house.

They locked the door behind us and pushed me into Dylan's van. We drove for a few minutes while hearing my stomach made noises.

I was really hungry.

Dylan parked really badly in 2 parking spaces and we hurriedly got off. I didn't even catch the name of the restaurant.

We immediately sat in a booth that was pretty close to the back and pretty closed off but really that's what I wanted right now. Some peace and darkness.

Dylan and Victoria didn't sat in front of me instead they stood beside the table.

"I'm going to get the waiter" Dylan said. "And I'm going to the bathroom" Victoria said and they both walked off together.

If I didn't know Dylan was into the same gender that Victoria was into then I would've been worried.

I started looking at the dessert menu which was on the table while rocking Gabriella which surprisingly hadn't cried in a few hours. Well that was until I realized that someone had sat on the table directly in front of me.

"Are you really going to ignore me? It's been 2 days Munchkin" That voice that I knew too well said from the other side of the table.

"So I'm guessing my dear friends didn't go to where they said they went" I said still looking at the menu.

His hand gripped my chin and forced me to look at his handsome face.

"Can't you just forgive me?" He asked me. "I mean I already apologized and you have ignored me for 2 days. I think it's punishment enough".

"Sorry doesn't fix everything Seth. I told you that I didn't want to get on that bike and you forced me. You should've respected that as a friend, as whatever you are of mine. You should've respected that" I finished a little louder than I started but at least I wasn't yelling.

Seth gripped my hand that was in a tight grip with the table and ripped it away. Before I could push it away, he interlocked our hands tightly.

"I know and I'm sorry. I was just acting like that because I thought you were being difficult just to screw with me, Munchkin. I know I've said that a lot of times but it's the truth. If my stupid brain would've though long enough to see that you were actually serious I would've called my sister and told her to bring the car back. I would've stayed with you until she came and you've got to believe me Noelle. I know I hurt you and reminded you of whatever happened to you in the past and I know it's personal so I won't ask. But I really don't want to lose you. Just please tell me what I can do to make this right" He pleaded and with the spare hand he had wiped the lone tear that slipped from my eye.

"Anything?" I asked with a smile. "Anything" He answered me with a smile of his own.

"Okay, just 3 things" He nodded and I continued. "First, this Saturday we will take a Family trip, just Gaby, you and me to wherever you want. Second, One day you will have to cook with me and this one has no limit date. And last but not least, in the future you will do a Doctor who marathon with me without complaints. Are you okay with those terms?" I asked him with a raised brow.

" Those are actually perfect. So I'm forgiven?" He asked me and after a long few seconds of staring at his face I gave up. "Yes, you're forgiven".

After that we talked for a while until the pizza he ordered for us before I arrived, came for us. Just like I loved it a meatlover's pizza with thick bread.

Once we were done eating and after a long argument we split the bill. "I can't believe I let you do that" He groaned at me.

"Is your reputation damaged because you let a girl pay for her food?" I teased him.

"A little bit. I'm always quite the gentleman." He said and I was just about to step out of the booth but he stopped me.

"Wait! I got to do something first" He said and I nodded. Do I have to wait for him to go to the bathroom? I though ad I watched him stand up. He walked in front of me and just like that dropped on one knee.

"Noelle Rose Adams, would you do me the honor of making me the happiest man on this restaurant and being my fake wife?" He asked me and I was a little surprised at first but them I realized that it was for the project and not because he wanted to be married at 17.

"Yes, now put the ring on Finny" I laughed and he proceeded to put the fake diamond ring into my finger.

I took a few seconds to observe the ring. I've got to give him props for it because it looked like the real thing. It was a thin ring that was made from 'diamonds' and in the middle was a heart shaped diamond. "It's beautiful" I said to him and he stood up.

"Yeah I know, I bought the realist one there was. I was thinking of buying a real one but I didn't want to waste all of my college tuition money" I laughed at him and hugged him.

"Thank you for everything" I said to him and he walked me to Dylan's van where my two friends were already standing in front of it.

Dylan handed Seth his Polaroid and two photos. "I want to see them" I reached for them but Seth placed them over his head.

"You'll see it in the scrapbook" He placed them on Gabriella's car seat and winked at me. Without another word he walked away from us.

I turned back to my friends with a glare. "Well That's all for today. Noelle if you would kindly get on the car and not kill us we would appreciate that. Goodbye" Victoria said faster than ever and got in the van.

I followed her with a smile. My friends are goofballs but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Distance sometimes let's you know who's worth keeping and who's worth letting go"

-Lana del Rey