Chapter 30: He Admits It

"Dylan, Seth's going to be here any minute and I can't keep telling you the same story all over again" I said to Dylan over the phone.

"Okay fine I'll leave you alone as soon as you tell me what you're wearing for this follow up date and I mean exactly" He said excited.

"If you were straight and weren't obsessed with making me look good I would've hung up" I said to him and he laughed.

"Now tell me" He said and I sighed before looking down at my clothes.

"It's just a Marvel t-shirt and black leggings. Nothing special we're just staying in" I said. "Now where are you? The point of him coming here is so that we could have a family day and there's no family without the baby" I said to him.

"Relax, I'm just running late on purpose just so I can give you a bit of time with Seth before the baby starts crying and stuff" He said and I heard him opening up his fridge. That was the loudest fridge I've ever seen.

"You are still in your house, aren't you?" I asked him and he made a noise of approval.

I was about to scold at him but the doorbell rang. "He's here so I'll see you soon" I said and hung up.

I went downstairs and immediately opened the door.

"Hello Stranger" I said to him and he chuckled.

"I think I know you pretty well" He said and gave me a kiss before I let him in.

"So what are we watching?" He asked sitting down in the sofa.

"It's a surprise. I'm going to make the popcorn first" I said to him before leaving towards the kitchen.

As I waited for the popcorn to you know pop, Seth came to where I was. "Where's Gabriella?" He asked me.

"Dylan is running a little late so he'll be here any second" I said and he grabbed my wrist before pulling me towards him making me scream.

"Don't do that" I said laughing and he laughed with me. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"How do you still get frightened? I mean you should be used to it by now" He said stroking my jaw. It wasn't as weird as it sounds it's actually quite nice.

"I don't know, you just have that effect on me" I replied with a smile.

"Is that the only effect I have on you?" He asked stepping closer.

"Maybe not" I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"May-" He was interrupted by the microwave beeping.

"I should get the popcorn" I said and started to walk towards the microwave but he just pulled me back against the kitchen table.

"No fucking way" He said before pressing his lips against mine. I moved in his rhythm as his arms wrapped around my waist.

Eventually he pulled away. "Okay, the popcorn might get cold" He said and I rolled my eyes before going back to the microwave.

I pulled the popcorn out and placed it all in a bowl. "Come on" I said and made him follow me towards the sofa.

We sat down and I pressed the power button. Immediately Doctor Who flashed up. "Are you serious?" He asked me and I just placed a piece of popcorn on my mouth.

"Fine, if you're making me watch this then you better explain it to me" He said and turned towards me.

"Basically he is the only Timelord left of a Planet called Gallifrey. This breed travels through time and space and saved worlds. He travels in a time machine called the Tardis which is in the form of a blue telephone call box. He is always accompanied by a human female. He has never revealed his real name and he goes by the name of The Doctor" I continued to explain it and he stayed silent. My accent just made it the explanation sound better. I don't know why.

"Damn, that is one long ass story" He said and I nodded smiling.

My phone went off and I knew exactly who it was. I didn't bother to answer it instead I went to the front door and opened it.

Dylan was standing there with my baby in one hand and the phone in the next. "How'd you know?" He asked and hung up.

"I just do, you can come in for a second" I said to him knowing exactly what he wanted.

"That's nice of you" He said and winked at me. "Oh hello Seth, what a surprise".

"Hello Dylan, thank you for taking care of Gabriella while we were on our date" Seth said and I closed the door.

"Here's your fake baby" He said and placed her on the sofa next to him.

"So are you on a date right now?" He asked Seth.

I glared at him but Seth just chuckled. "No, we're not" He replied and Dylan looked at me only to be met with a glare.

"Okay, well I should go and leave you to Noelle's obsession" He said pointing to the TV.

He went past me and went outside before starting to make kissing faces like a 5 year old would do. I gave him a smile before shutting the door on him. I could hear his loud laugh behind the door. He really was special.

I went back to the sofa and played an episode. I basically already knew the lines so I said it at the same time he did. Apparently Seth didn't like that because he kept shushing me. He actually liked the show. That didn't stop him from throwing a photo here and there.

"I told you it's the best series ever" I said to him.

"I wouldn't say ever" He scuffed at me but I just raised my eyebrows.

"Oh come on, admit it" I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

"I am not admitting to anything" He said and it was my time to scoff.

I got really close to him until our lips were almost touching. "Do you wanna kiss me?" I asked him without moving a centimeter.

He tried to move forward but I just moved back. "I asked you something" I said to him trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Oh my god yes" He said and I smiled before I moved back entirely.

"You admitted to that" I said and went to play another episode.

"That's not fair" He complained and I shrugged.

"Life's not fair" Was my only response before I went back to the world of the doctor.

"I think everybody is weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it"

-Johnny Depp