Chapter 7: He Can Take A Punch

"What the heck is wrong with you?" I asked Seth throwing my hands on the air for effect.

"I-" He was just about to answer me but he was cut off when the guy stood up from the ground and threw a punch to Seth's stomach catching him by surprise.

But Seth knew how to take a punch so when the other guy tried to hit him again but this time in the head, he wrapped his hands around the guy's wrist and twisted it.

I really need to stop calling the guy maybe I'll just call him Matt until I know his name.

Seth placed Matt's twisted hand behind his back and flipped him over. I don't know how the heck he did that and how much will it take for me to learn that move because it will come in handy one day.

Once Seth had him on the ground he got on top of him and started punching him repeatedly in different places.

I wanted to hold up a poster and start yelling 'Go Seth!' but it isn't the right time.

I had to stop him. "Seth stop!" I yelled jumping on his back. We both fell sideways with him on top of me, pinning me on the ground.

He raised his hand to punch me but stopped when he saw who I was. "Noelle?" He asked looking me over.

"Did you forget I was with you?" I asked him while he got off me.

I looked around and realized that people had started to form a crowded circle around us. Matt was laying on the ground with blood on his face.

"Of course I didn't" He said giving me a smirk. "How could I ever forget my Munchkin?".

He is so freaking weird, one minute he is beating the living feces out of someone and then the next he is talking to me like nothing happened.

I was about to voice out my thoughts to him when he suddenly became on alert. "Munchkin let's go" He whispered taking my arm and pulling me through the mass of people.

"Mr. Collins and Mrs. Adams stop right there and go to my office" The principal's voice boomed through the hallway making Seth and I stop.

So that's why he was walking away. "Your plan didn't work" I whispered to him and he threw me a glare.

"Not the time" He said and turned walking in the other direction with me on tow.

The halls started to clear when the people who were watching the small fight went to their correspondent classrooms.

We reached the office in no time and just like last time the principal was sat down on his chair behind the desk, the nurse was beside him and Matt was passed out on the chair in front of them. I'm guessing they walked faster than us and carries him here or he passed out already on the chair.

"Take a seat" He said pointing to the two chairs that were beside each other.

We both sat down and that's when I inspected the people in this room.

The principal also known as Mr. Banner watched us carefully under his brown eyes. His hair was now turning into a dark grey in between his brown specks. He had on a grey shirt with a red and black stripped tie making him look professional but casual at the same time.

Next was Ms. Smith who everyone just calls 'the nurse'. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a bun and her face was covered in slight makeup showing her natural cheek bones. She wore her usual costume white robe that covered her casual clothing.

Matt was sound asleep in the uncomfortable office chair. His head was hanging awkwardly to the side while the rest of his body was on the other side. He had a cut above his left eye, one on his cheeks and a busted lip. Seth really did a number on him.

Now moving on to Seth, he looked like nothing happened. His face didn't have a single scratch on him. Even though his posture was stiff he looked relaxed, like it was just another day for him. His knuckles were bruised and had a bit of blood on them which could be either his or Matt's. I trailed my eyes from his hands to his face. His hair was 'just got out of bed messy' like any other day, I looked further down to realize that he was already looking at me.

"I don't mind you looking, munchkin I really don't but you always pick the worst times" He whispered at me making an extremeheat spread through my face and I knew for a fact that I was blushing.

"I was just- I wasn't" I tried to think for an excuse to why I was almost checking him out but I couldn't so I just sighed. "Never mind".

"Now that you've both finished your conversation, can we get back to the issue at hand?" The Principal asked looking over at us. We both stayed silent and he took that as a sign to continue. "Ok well your punishment is quite easy actually. The three of you are suspended for three days".

What? I've never been suspended, in detention sure but never suspended. What am I going to tell mom? I hope she doesn't return the sonic screwdriver.

"Why me?" I asked him and he looked at me with sympathy.

"I'm sorry Noelle but I did say that if you got yourself in this situation once again I'll have to suspend you, I can't just go back on my word" He said and I nodded, slumping back in my chair. He was right, he couldn't just not punish me.

"As for the two gentlemen, we have students that said you initiated the fight Mr. Collins, would you like to tell me why you decided to punch Mr. Parker" He asked Seth.

Seth rolled his eyes before answering "Frank said something he shouldn't have".

Okay so his name wasn't Matt it's Frank but I'll just keep calling him Matt. I like that name better.

Anyway back to what Seth just said. When did Matt say something to Seth? Maybe it was when he ran into Seth, he could've said something to him when I wasn't noticing. But what did he say to Seth that made him so angry he would punch him?

"You two are dismissed" The principal said waving a hand. "See you back on Tuesday". We both stood up and walked away from his office, before we closed the door I heard Mr. Banner say "Elaina can you please wake up the boy he is going to ruin the seat".

"What did he say to you?" I asked Seth. He glanced at me for a second before looking at the ground.

"Forget it, it's not important" Before I could object he cut me off. "Now let me walk you to your car".

The guard was on duty today but let us go once we explained the situation.

"Tomorrow, come to my house" Seth said and I stopped walking to look at him. "Why?" "Because the boys will be there and I want you to be there" He said and I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"You getting sick of the testosterone?" I asked and he smirked. "You bet, I think I need a daily dose of Noelle to help me with my problem" He answered jokingly.

"Idiot, I'll see you tomorrow" I said unlocking and getting in my car.

"You better" He yelled to the door before I backed out of the parking lot.

"Don't judge others because they sin different than you"
- Ablaz Poetry