Chapter one

I come in after a challenging day at work "Babe, I'm back! I got you those drinks you were talking about last night". As I heard a weird noise up to the bedroom, I didn't think anything of it. Until- I couldn't believe it... My so-called husband with another woman, a woman who is not me. My thoughts are all over the place, I'm pissed, sad, and feel so stupid, so stupid that I thought he was the right one for me. I'm even pregnant with our baby. Which he was going to find out tonight. I had one cute idea planned and now it's ruined. He ruined something we have been working on for 5 years.

The fact is he's been doing this for months but I kept saying to myself it wasn't true. People were lying but now I've seen it myself. And I feel so so stupid enough I couldn't believe it.  Why didn't I believe it when people told me that he was cheating? I thought he was happy with me but I was apparently so wrong, what did I do to be treated like this? different scenarios went through my head right now and the one thing was not only that I want him dead but also that he needs to feel the pain I'm feeling right now. So I fixed him his drink as usual, with a little touch of arsenic.

Later on that night, I sat down looking at him. I was in shock from trying to wipe his blood off my body, I felt sick. But it felt truly amazing. It was a masterpiece. Mesmerizing. I tried moving the body, but my body was too weak from the shock. My body felt like it was impaled by a knife. That's when I realized that something was wrong. I gripped onto my stomach tightly, looking at everything. Looking at him. And I knew. He lost our baby. I couldn't move I completely freeze, I felt numb and tears run down my cheeks while I just sat there in complete silence. But I knew I wasn't raised like this. I wasn't raised to be weak, I was raised to be Valerie Bree Cohen. The most dangerous psychopath. I got up. Looked into the mirror, wiping off the tears. I remembered I had a dealership that needed to be done. I left the body there, taking out cleaning supplies. And what I did. I drowned my whole bedroom in bleach, walking out. I lit a matchstick. And I dropped it after leaving the house.

As I got into my car, as soon as I drove out of the neighborhood, all we heard was an explosion. As I say to myself "He shouldn't put his dick into another girl's pussy". I chuckle to myself, making my way to my business. As I continued to drive, I looked at my phone. It had continuously missed calls from my father. I rolled my eyes while calling him back "Great, back to fucking answer phone". I exhaled while I turned off my phone: Now you can't get in contact.

I repositioned my rearview mirror, I looked up to see blue and red flashing lights. "Fuck cops". I adjusted everything, making sure everything looked normal. I pulled over while rolling down my window. Stood there was an officer "Sorry officer was I going too fast, I was in such a rush". I looked at him while smiling. "No miss, we got a call your home got caught in a fire". I looked up startled "Wait what- that's impossible, I called my neighbor to check on my house about one hour ago. Do you think he has something to do with it?". I teared up while looking at the cop. "Maybe miss, we will take him into questioning. We are sorry for your home. Is there anywhere you can stay tonight?". I nodded, smiling at him. "I do, I don't want to be rude officer. But I really have to get going. Why don't I come down to the station tonight?". As I wiped my tears, messing up a bit of my mascara. "That would be perfect miss". I smiled while rolling up my window. As I drove to the business; These fucking cops are so damn stupid. I think to myself while leading my way down the highway.