Chapter seventeen

It was around about 9 pm, Valeriana arrived an hour before. Anyways her and Arthur were both talking, it just made me nervous I knew her just a little but I am scared she might tell Lorenzo who I am. Everyone wants me dead or even locked up. This situation is even worse when The Conti's are involved and that scares me because Lorenzo is worse than he was, he can be cruel. I mean that interview was harsh enough, imagine him actually finding out that was me.. I can't even imagine what he could do to me. Even Valeriana wouldn't even know..

I stood in our kitchen, sipping my white wine, watching them from a distance, I exhaled, my phone buzzed. I looked at the notifications, an email from the Conti's C.o. I read through it, realizing I got the job ever so quickly? I was in shock to be fair, he actually took in what I said to him.

I held the glass in my hand, phone in the other. I sighed "I am sorry Mr. Conti". I put my phone down and walked outside to the backyard.

~Lorenzo~
I laid back in my throne, after sending that email I was quite impressed by her efforts in the interview. Since the last few months getting recruits into the company has been difficult some don't know the works for being in an office or some don't know how to even use a gun and for me? I don't have any fucking time for that. It must've been a miracle for Miss Young to put in an interview because of how polite she was, respectful to me and her skills and profession are amazing in fact. Desirable.

I pulled out some files, important ones. I exhaled, taking out sticky notes, and started to write everything down for her first job. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

I got up, I opened the door to see this young woman standing there, a grin appeared on my face "Kneel". I reply, as she didn't obey, I gently pulled her to her knees "Open" I pulled her bottom lip down with my thumb, she began to open her mouth. Unbuckling my pants, tieing the belt around her wrists. I shoved my dick down deeply into her throat, I grunted with a bit of pleasure "Close your mouth I dare you, or you won't be able to talk for a month". She nods, as I reply "Good girl". I began to thrust into her mouth, holding onto her hair tight. My hips moving in a back and forth pattern, I started to moan louder. I lost control and I didn't give a fuck. 

A little while went past, the girl left, I sat down onto the couch and rolled my eyes "She's fucking useless".

~Arthur~
I walked upstairs, going up to the door of the nursery, I smiled "Where's my little angel at?" I walked up to her crib and lift her up gently as I see a little smile on her face. seeing her smile makes my heart melt. I walk out of the room with her in my arms. I started walking towards the living room and placed her gently on the rug with her toys and sits down next to her. Time went by and before I knew it I had to give her something to eat while Lucy was out so I got up and found a bottle of milk in the fridge and walks back to her. I place her on my lap and places the bottle in her mouth carefully. he finishes drinking her milk and giggles, I look at my pants, and it's filled with her milk it looks like I've peed myself. I places her on the rug while I find some new pants since I'm sure Lucy would bully me if she saw I had milk all over my pants.when I arrive in the living room again I see Lucy arrive and thank god I changed my pants after the incident with the milk. Lucy walk towards me and says " so what have you and my sweet pea done while I was gone." I look at her and answers her " we have been playing with her toys and I've given her some milk " lucy walks down to her little girl and places a soft kiss on her forehead " have you been a good girl to ur uncle sweet pea"  she nods and smiles.

Lucy lift her up and goes to her room and puts her in the crib and comes back to the living room. she looks at me concerned and breathes heavily and says " what if Lorenzo figures out who I am, you know he will do something reckless and nothing can stop him " I look at her " calm down he won't find out, we could always move you know that " Lucy sits down next to me and says " no, no more running sweet pea likes it here if he finds out, let him I was stupid enough to run " I hug her tightly " I got you, go and lay down it looks like you need it right now, I will looker after my little angel" she nods and walks to her bedroom to lay down. 

~Lucy~
I can't stop thinking like this, knowing this is my fault I was the one that choose to run instead of telling Lorenzo, I was just too scared, too scared to see his reaction. so I did what I thought was right but now I see it was wrong of me. don't get me wrong I still love Lorenzo but now our little pea is my priority and I will do anything to protect her.