Chapter thirty two

Me and Darius have agreed on going on a lunch date with his kids and Phoebe and Lorenzo insisted to come with to spend time as much time as he possibly can with me and Phoebe, in my opinion, it's so adorable.

I arrived at the restaurant where me and Darius were gonna meet up, I let him choose the place this time and I'm impressed, he's a Cohen for sure. I walk toward Darius and see his kids sit next to him. I approach him "Hey big brother, missed me? " He looks at me with a smile on his face "It's good to see you, Val, I'm glad you took Phoebe with you, she looks just like you with a little hint of Lorenzo" I place Phoebe in the child chair and sits down right over Darius. "Why isn't Ana with you?" he looks at me while feeding Casper "She's spending time with Melina and Audreya and she thought it was time for me and you to bond again after everything that happened" I laugh "Fair point, I have to admit I missed my annoying big brother"  he rolls his eyes at me he knows I only say that because I love annoying him.

- Darius
Spending time with Val again makes me happy, we haven't fully talked in months after everything about me and dad siding with Reign, but I'm glad she agreed to meet me and my kids, I hope she knows how sorry I am for everything I did. we can be at each other's throats sometimes but I still love my little sister despite our arguments and disagreements and she for sure knows how to put me in my place. she reminds me of our mother but also our father. Seeing her this happy makes me happy. I know she won't admit it but I can see that she cares about Lorenzo and he cares about her, they just need a push in the right direction and everyone knows if they end up together they will be unstoppable.

-Valerie
It was 11:55 pm, I walked into a small, grunge bar. I walked over towards her and smiled "Stranger" I smirked, and she got up and hugged me "Look at you, you've grown" she holds my face. I chuckled "You still look young Nirvana" she rolls her eyes "It's called Botox" she sat down as I sat down on the barstool next to her.

"Did you hear about Reina?" I asked, she nodded sipping on her drink. "She left us too soon" I nodded back. "I feel so bad for Lionel and his siblings, she always disappeared half of the time". Nirvana just nodded.

Let me go back a bit, Nirvana is Lionel's Auntie, aka his father's little sister. She's totally different from the rest, she's a scientist. You wouldn't have thought her life would actually be normal but it is. Nirvana is closer to my father because she sees him as a brother so that's how I'm close to her. I see her 3 times a year, sometimes 4 if she isn't busy.

"Do you know where Reina disappeared too?" I asked, ordering another drink. She leaned back onto the bar, and I exhaled. "She went to this man's place not anything sexual before you tell Lionel, but it was to vent. You know the man, well your father does" she passes me over a piece of paper as I looked at the details with a picture. I sighed, thinking to myself; Audreya's father.

"Thanks, do you know anything else?" I continued to ask.

"Reina only trusted him, she helped him and he would do the same back". She got up and walked over to a jar taking out darts. "Is Marco still alive?" I asked once again.

"He should be, he lives in Cabo San Lucas. If you do want to visit him tell him who you are and I sent you" I nodded "Thank you Nirvana, I know it's hard talking about it all because of how close you were to Reina" she walked back over drinking the rest of her sprite. "I want to help, it looks like you're going to do some investigating but please be careful I've seen you're on the people's list". I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled "I will".