Chapter thirty five

-Lorenzo
I walked into my office, pulling out my throne. I sat down poured out a glass of neat whiskey and scoffed. I swirled it around before drinking it all in one gulp, I called Jayden and Azar.

They both walked in and sat down on the sofa near my desk "Damn fucking Valerie is so pleasing" I say chuckling, Azar tilted his head up "Hm?" he says, I smiled "Your daughter's pussy is delightful" he got up holding me by the collar "Woah Woah be careful Mr Cohen" but he didn't let go. Jayden pulled him off as I just scoffed "Nice try" I say fixing up my suit.

-Azar
Hearing what he was saying about Valerie knocked some trust off him but I rather not say anything. I clicked off the record button and tilted my neck "I bet it was".

"Jayden, come here" I pat the sofa, he walks over sitting down on the couch next to me. I grabbed the back of his neck and pushed his head to my lap "Make my dick wet" I smirked. "What- No" he tries to move, but I keep him close "Come on, don't be shy" I go to unbuckle my pants but Lorenzo grabbed my neck "Yes?" he let go stepping back "I will leave you two be" he walks out. I look at Jayden and smirked "Come on".

-Valerie
I walked with Phoebe going to the Conti Co, I got dressed up to see if Lorenzo would see me. I smiled going into the place and holding her hand while looking around. Lorenzo started to walk down the corridor as he noticed us both he knelt with his arms out. Phoebe giggled waddling toward him. I smiled as he picked her up and kissed her all over her face.

I walked towards him "Hey" I smiled but he turned away bringing Phoebe with him into his office. I rubbed my arm "What did I do?" I say quietly following him. "Lorenzo, you okay?" I asked him but he didn't reply he just put his full attention on Phoebe which is fine I guess.

I turned around and saw Jayden walk into the office I grabbed him and kissed him "Woahhh Valerie-" Lorenzo turned around he just glared at me "Fuck the slut if you like, she has cheap pussy".

Jayden looked at him, telling me to grab Phoebe and that I did.

-Jayden
The vilest words that Enzo dared to say were atrocious, I couldn't believe he would say that also in front of Phoebe. I grabbed him, and punched right across his jaw "You learn fucking respect, she's your child's mother for god sake. You say all this about her upsets me as well. If I was you I would die to have Valerie back in my life again, she dressed up for you brought your child to work to see you and you call her those names".

I let go off him and walked out, going towards Valerie "You okay?" I rubbed her back and watched Phoebe she just nodded. I see her start to tense up as she started to cry. I looked around and signalled Azar, he rushed over and I explained everything to him "Maybe take her home, it's been a crazy morning already" I say, Azar listened for once. Somehow, I felt special.

I walked back into Enzo's office to see him kissing a girl I stood there crossing my arms as I said to the female "He doesn't like expensive pussy, but I do" I put my hand out to her as she followed me Lorenzo rolled his eyes "Manwhore" I chuckled but didn't put any attention onto him.