chapter thirteen

(Lorenzo)
i want to show her much i want her right now, i ont know if  i can hold on longer, even if i want to. i want our first time to be special and so does she, i dont know how she can make me feel like this when we havent known eachother for that long and she makes my heart skip a beat. she is the definision of beauty and i cant explain how much i crave every single part of her body right now. i never thought i would find a girl like her, she has me addicted.

How is it possible that he can make me feel like this, just his persona makes me have butterflies in my belly, im never like this but he make me feel like this without even doing anything and it kinda annoys me for some reason , i cant explain why. i lay next to him and places my head on his chest and notice he fell asleep but not long after that i fell asleep aswell.

i wake up after a good sleep and notice Lorenzo is still asleep but i dont wake him not yet, i get up slowly so i dont wake him, and goes to his kitchen to make some breakfast to us, i turn on the oven and puts in some baguettes while making some scrambled eggs , as the time pass the breakfast is done so i places it on plates and goes to the livingroom and places it on the table next to the  couch and wakes up Lorenzo " Enzo wake up, ive made breakfast" he opens his eyes slowly and looks at me " you really made breakfast? and he lets out a little laugh , i hit him with the pillow " i can cook Enzo, why are you so suprised?" he answers me " you dont seem like the cooking type of girl " i roll my eyes at him " there's where you are wrong , i love to cook now eat" he starts to eat the food i made and smiles at me. as he finish eating he grabs me and puts me on his lap and starts to kiss my neck softly and i remove my hair from my neck to give him more acsess and i dont even know why i did it.

i smile at him and lift his head up and kisses him softly on his lips and he kisses me back while biting my lower lip playfully. he knows how to make me feel amazing and i'm sure he knows that. we keep on teasing eachother more and more, i removes his shirt slowly to avoid him having pain , but when i see the scar he has on his chest i freeze and a tear runs down my cheek, he looks at me " hey hey, im okay Fireball "  i look at him " you sure Enzo?"

he lift up my head and kisses me passionatly and places  his tongue inside my mouth and moved his tongue around mine so i sucked on his tongue , he looked at me and smirked and stopped our kiss and started to kiss my neck hungarily, i thought to myself " oh fuck im screwed" he kept kissing my neck but more passionately while leaving hickeys on my neck. Just touch me,' she whined, arching impatiently against his hand. He couldn't make either of them wait any longer. Slowly, he brought his middle finger down and slid it gently over her folds. Jasmine threw her head back. 'God, yes. Keep going.' He did it again, this time his fingertip slipping between and gathering her wetness. He parted her with two fingers and found her clit, rubbing it in small circles. She cried out against his lips, and was lost. The taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her so close against him, skin to skin. Time and space had no meaning anymore. There was only her."

he opened his pants and took out his hard, eager dick, and mounting her he let it rest against her thigh as he continued to stroke her and work her.
She was twisting from one side to the other, her hands gathering up the soft sheets at her sides into knots, and it seemed her whole body grew pink, and the nipples of her breasts looked as hard as if they were tiny stones. He could not resist them.

He bit at them with his teeth, playfully, not hurting her. He licked them with his tongue, and then he licked her pussy, too, and as she struggled, and blushed and moaned beneath him, he mounted her, slowly.
Again she arched her back. Her breasts were suffused with red. And as he drove his dick into her, he felt her shudder violently with unwilling pleasure.
An awful cry was muffled by the hand over her mouth; she was shuddering so violently it seemed she all but lifted him on top of her. He puts his dick deeper inside her and thrust in her harder n harder as she puts her nails in his back and leaves scratch marks all over his back while he goes faster and faster , all you can hear is her moaning his name loudly in pleasure. He looks at her and gives her a devilish smile and places one hand on her neck and chokes her as he thurst in her more roughly and makes his dick come deeper inside her Pussy making her arch her back in pleasure while moaning his name loudly. every thrust makes her moan louder and louder until she can't hold it anymore and cums around his dick and he kept going as fast as he could and cummed right after her.